Chapter 5: Filming

(Continued from chapter 4)

Casey: "Forget it guys, come on, we need to start."

Joe: "Ok."

________________________

Sal: "What's up guys. Today we are filming here-"

Joe: "At a park in New York."

Casey: "Cut!"

Joe: "Sorry, Sal, I didn't know you were going to finish the sentence....."

Sal: "It's ok....hehe"

Sal tries not to hold Joe's hand.

Casey: (Rolls his eyes) "Ok now, this time let Sal finish the sentence Joe."

Joe: "Yeah, of course."

Casey: "Take action, part 2."

Sal: "What's up guys. Today we are filming here at a park in New York."

Joe: "In today's challenge, the jokers will be telling us multiple things we have to do in order."

Q: "The goal is to try and remember each thing the jokers tell you. And you must do the list of things in order and remember all of them."

Murr: "And you must do the list of things in order and remember all of them."

Sal: "If you can't do all of them, or you can't remember them, you lose."

______________________________________

Q: "Ok Joe, you're up."

Joe finds a stranger and sits down next to them.....

Joe: "Nice weather we're having."

Stranger: "Um, yeah. I guess."

Q: "Joe, get the girl to itch your back."

Joe: "I got this itch on my back that I can't reach, do you mind getting it for me?"

Stranger: *Laughs*   "Um sure."

The stranger itches Joe's back...

Joe: "Ahhh thank you."

Stranger: *Laughs*   "No problem."

Casey hands Murr a random paper and whispers to him to telk Joe to do what it says on the paper.

Murr: "Um, ok Sal, go to Joe."

Sal: "Wait, what, why?"

Murr: "Just do it."

Sal: "Fine...ok"

Sal walks over to where Joe is at...

Murr: "Ok, Joe, tell the lady "Ugh, tired of all these gay people, ya know what I'm saying."

Joe: "No, I can't say that."

Murr: "You have to."

Q: "Say it or you lose."

Joe: "Uhhhhhh, So....I'm like tired of
all these gay people, ya know what I'm saying."

Stranger: "Excuse me?"

Murr hands the paper to Q and tells him to tell Joe what it says on the paper.

Q: "Joe, now you must go up to Sal, give him a kiss and confess that... you...had...sex....with...all 3...of....us." (he says lowering his voice after reading those words)

Q, Murr, Sal, and Joe all go quiet with a pale-ish look on their face.

Sal: "OK, CUT!"

Casey: "Sal, you cannot call cut, only I do."

Sal: "I just did."

To be continued.....