"Oh so you give him the blanket and not me?"

"He didn't demand my blanket!"

"Pish posh."

Belle sighed as she leaned her head on Remus' shoulder.

"What are you reading this time?" He asked her, glancing at her book in her lap.

"Romeo and Juliet. It's by S-"

"Shakespeare. William Shakespeare."

"You know Shakespeare?"

"Of course. Fantastic poet."

"I agree." Belle smiled.

"Not a big fan of Romeo and Juliet, though. It sends a bad message." Remus sighed, keeping his eyes on Belle as she turned to look at him. "Sure, their deaths were bad and all, but whats worse than the total agony of being in love?"

 "Sure, their deaths were bad and all, but whats worse than the total agony of being in love?"

"It's a beautiful tragedy, Remus."

"Their love caused more heartbreak than happiness. It was far from perfect."

Belle shook her head at him, staring out at the lake.

"Love doesn't have to be perfect..."

She looked back at the boy beside her.

"...it has to be true."

-- -- -- -- --

"What?!" The girls shrieked at Rose, who face flushed red. She buried her red face in her palms, repeatedly shaking her head. Belle gaped at the girl for seconds before squealing. Everyone in the dorm turned to look at her, and it was Belle's turn to flush.

"Who cares who it was bloody with! Our Rosie had her first kiss!" Belle squealed, running over and tackling the blonde to the ground. The rest of the girls followed suit but Lily held back, frowning for a moment, before joining in on the tackle as well.

"Who knew it'd be Rose who kissed someone first? I always thought it'd be Belle."

"What?" Belle asked, confused. "Why me?"

"You and Remus are destined together by fate." Eileen giggled.

"Says who?"

"Says me."

"And me." Lily and Rose cheered as well, making Belle groan.

"Still can't believe it was James." Eileen snorted, shaking her head.

"Well, they're around each other all the time...It was bound to happen at some point." Belle giggled, falling back onto her bed. No one caught the frown Lily sent towards Belle. "When's the wedding?"

"We just kissed! It was awkward and gross!" Rose shrieked, burying her head in her hands.

"...What was it like?" Belle asked, making all the girls crowd around Rose, even Lily, who looked just as eager to learn as the rest.

"Well... It was- wet. It was gross and we just kinda- uh-"

She smashed her hands together. The girls stared at her.

"You're so experienced!" Belle gushed, giving her sad eyes. "I wish I could've kissed someone..."

"You're such a romantic, Belle." Lily smiled, rolling her eyes. "What's gotten into you?"

"Romeo and Juliet. It's so romantic! They die for each other!"

"What a cliche." Eileen scoffed.

"Well, Belle, if you're such a romantic, I dare you to go kiss... Remus!"

"What?!" Belle screeched, her eyes pooping out.

"You heard me, you said you wanna kiss someone and now you have too."

"I'm not kissing Remus!"

"Why not?" Eileen whined, "It would be entertaining."

"Because- I don't know how!"

"Like this-" Rose smashed her lips against her hand, making a kissing sound. The girls watched her intently, concerned and intrigued at the same time.

"C'mon Belle!" Lily giggled, standing. The other girls followed her actions, standing from their spots on the floor and taking hold of Belle's arms. Belle tried to wiggle out of their grip the whole way down the stairs, failing, until reaching the last step where she managed to escape their grasp and bolt out the common, dodging some un-expecting first years.

"Brielle Roux -you get back here!"

Rose Petals ✿ Remus Lupin - Discontinued :(On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara