Half Loved ~ Chap 7: Root Beer Reunion

Comincia dall'inizio

My hand unexpectedly grazed his chest and I immediately realized that I was actually stripping off this Calvin Klein model slash teddy bear dude. I quickly pulled—well, more like yanked—the shirt away and stepped back flushing. Turned out I took off his undershirt as well, leaving him basically shirtless in the hallway.

“Thanks man.” He said with a grin, showing his cuddly teddy bear dimples.

Damn he looked cute! He makes me wanna go there and cuddle up to— WHOA. Wait. What am I thinking? Again! Seriously? My brains kinda loosely screwed these days... I’m a guy now! I shouldn’t think like this. Darn you Andrea Carter brain! Stop haunting me!

“And what is a half naked teenager doing outside my hallway?” said a teacher who looked out from the door.

“I was carrying some of this stuff when I... uhm... I spilled it on myself. You know jocks, always clumsy.” He said with a winning smile that could probably knock out anyone on their feet.

Well on the chemistry teacher, it sure did work. She practically stumbled with her words as she muttered a “Very well. Get cleaned up.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“You on the other hand Mr...”

“Carter. Andrej Carter.” I supplied.

“Ah yes, Mr. Carter. Bring the tray in.”

“Yes Ma’am!” I said, copying Teddy bear’s winning statement. She just eyed me incredulously and headed back in.

“Uhm, thanks by the way.”

“For what?” he said.

“Well, for covering for me.” I said sheepishly.

“Nah, you don’t think I did that for nothing did you?”

“What?”

“Well, I’ll think about how you’ll pay me back.”

“Are you freaking kidding me?” I said with a raised brow.

 “Nope.” He winked casually. “But you better head back in before Ms. Foster comes back.” With that, he turned around and left for the bathroom.

I picked up the tray, which was surprisingly light, despite all the things that was put in there. Wow. I know I’m not as buff as Teddy bear, or not as muscular as Liam and even Cam, but wow. My guy self turned out pretty good. I was strong. I proudly went inside the Chem Lab with my newfound strength and settled them on table next to a girl without a seatmate.

“Hey, is this seat taken?” I asked the pretty blonde girl.

“Nah. You can sit there if you’d like.” She said with a warm smile.

“Oh, thanks uhmm...”

“Ashley Pierson. You?” she smiled.

“Andrej Carter.”

“Oh, cool name.” She said as she cleared the table for the tray.

“I guess? You can call me Andy though.”

“Nah, I guess I’ll just call you Andrej. It has this other worldly appeal to it.”

“Uhm, sure?”

“Okay, class? Settle down everyone! My name is Ms. Foster and I will be your Chemistry teacher. Now look closely at the one seating beside you cause they will be your lab partner for the rest of the semester.”

“Well I guess that makes you my partner.” Ashley said as she elbowed me lightly.

“I guess so, partner. Oh, what do you have there?” I said as I peered over her stack of books.