Moon (TaeJeong)

Începe de la început

While we are eating there were a lot of laughing and complimenting each other. I'm really happy to see these things.

"Unnie!" I called my manager and she sat beside me.

"He hasn't replied yet." She said.

"Of course, he won't. I bet he very busy right now." Trying to be happy but kind of disappointed. I have to understand our situation and he must be tired as well.

"Probably he's practicing. Cheer up bbangdeok! You guys just won!" She smiled and I nodded.

I know he will reply soon. Probably tomorrow? If not, I know he will. I'm just worried he's doing well...

"Girls!" Our director came.

"Good evening, sajangnim!" We all stood up and bowed.

"I have a surprise to all of you." He opened the box he was holding.

"Our phones!" JIN unnie shouted.

"You are now allowed to use your phones!" He said and we all cheered!

We grab our own phones and starred it in awe. I know other members want to call their parents immediately and I am too. But I'm debating if I should call him first or not.

"Sujeong-ah! You're still staring too long at your phone." Jiae unnie laughed at me.

I just chuckled. "Unnie, should I call him?" I asked.

"You must be very busy right now. But if you want to, go ahead. If not, just call your parents first." She smiled.

I nodded and punched some numbers.

"Sujeong-ah!!!"

"Eomma! How are you?" I asked. I called my parents since I know they'll answer.

"We're all good. How about you and the members? Oh god, congratulations to your first win!!!" Mom exclaimed.

"We're doing fine as well~" I replied and the conversation went on.

After the party, we head immediately to our dorms. Everyone is so tired that's why we are really quiet. I went to my room, together with Soojung unnie, wash myself and changed clothes. After doing all routines, I went to my bed and grab my phone.

Should I message him? Should I call him?

I opened my mail. Still no replies. I sighed.

"What's with the long sigh, bbangdeok?" Soojung unnie asked.

"Oh, I'm just worried to Taehyung oppa, if he's doing okay." I said.

All members knew my secret relationship with Taehyung oppa and my manager. Other managers don't know about it or else they will force us to break up.

"Aigoo. You just have to be patient. You see, he's also very patient to you waiting for your replies in mail. Now that you have your phone it will be easier now. Just message him again." She said as she applied products to her face.

"There's nothing wrong messaging him twice right?" I asked, kind of worried.

"Yeah, I think there's no problem with it since the two of you are dating plus you are concerned to him." She replied.

"Unnie, do you think he still loves me?"

"Sujeong-ah. You're thinking too much." Soojung unnie made a straight face. "Of course, he loves you."

"I'm just worried."

She said nothing anymore, getting my point. We've been secretly dating for almost one year already. We only meet at music shows, other than that, it's really hard to meet up with him. He is a busy person and when he has time I always suggest to him to just rest because one time when we planned to meet in the mall to watch movie, he just sleep the whole time.