Suprise Visit

6.00 pm

*doorbell rings*

Steve opened the door, and he saw Lynn. Tonight she looks amazing. But her hair looks so awlful

Steve: Hi, uh, you look pretty.

Lynn: Thanks. How do you like my new hair? I think I would change my hairstyle a bit.

Steve: Well that's definetely something.

Even though her hair looks awful, but he doesn't want to tell her that because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings.

Steve: Come in. I have dinner prepared.

Coming in

Steve: Have a seat.

Lynn: Thank you.

After dinner, they talked and talked, when suddenly the doorbell rang.

Steve opened the door, and he saw Catherine. Even though he's with Lynn, but some part of him still loves Catherine

Steve: Catherine

Catherine: Hi. Sorry to barge in like this.

Steve: It's okay. Come on in

Coming in

Catherine came in and she was suprised to see Lynn.

Catherine: Oh, I didn't know... I'm so sorry for interupting your evening.

Steve: It's okay. What brings you here?

Steve looks at Lynn and he knows that Lynn's jealous.

Catherine: Um... your mom is in trouble.

They don't want Lynn to know so they went outside.

Catherine: Last night, Doris tried to break Yao Fat out of jail. The op went side ways and she got caught. I don't know where the site is but I'm still contacting my friends and gathering intel.

Steve: It's in Moroco

Catherine: How would you know that?

Steve: Cause I've been there.

Catherine: We got to get her out of there.

Steve: No way

Catherine: Steve, I know she has hurt you. But whatever she's done, she is still your mother. Look, I know you, you don't help her now, you will regret it.