✧ ten ~ harry ✧

i was ten minutes tardy to mr. tomlinson's class because i couldn't stop coming in my panties.

they're the expensive kind too, the silky material that feels delicate and soft beneath your fingertips. it wasn't my fault, really. i'd slipped into them for the sole purpose of impressing my teacher, knowing well that he practically got off while stealing not so subtle glances at my pleated skirt and tied blouse. i always knew the older man had a slight crush on me from the moment i sauntered into the immense classroom with a hiked, slutty version of the girl's uniform. his cheeks got all flushed and he stumbled over his words whenever his azure eyes flicked to my emerald ones. i have to admit, i'd taken an infatuation with him as well, always imagining him as i rode that plastic for the perverts that showered in me in riches on my site. money fascinated me - i always longed for more. i'd never gotten the chance to experience a life of luxury and it'd always been a dream of mine. maybe, i thought to myself as i watched the man adjust his gucci shirt, i could have that life i'd dreamed of if i had mr. tomlinson.

in this very moment i'm perched on the edge of my seat, porcelain legs dangling due to my stunted height, willing myself not to jerk in my position as the meager machine buzzes inside of me, sending vibrations throughout my body. i can't help but let out a low whimper, face twisting in pleasure as i near my high for the fourth time that day. it's not a simple task to perform, but for louis i'd attempt close to anything. because of this explanation, i'd faced the humiliation of whining in the mist of silence and squirming uncontrollably in my seat, as well as my panties nearly overflowing. i bite my bottom strawberry lip to keep from letting another embarrassing nose escape my throat, furrowing my plucked brows as i attempt to focus my blurry vision on the ridiculously handsome man rambling on about shakespeare in front of me. god, all i want now is for him to touch me.

forty-five minutes pass until the shrill bell finally rings throughout the immense building, students immediately slinging their prada bags over their shoulders and filing out of the room. ironically, i stay behind, slowly stuffing my folders into my backpack, pudgy hips rutting as another load spills out into my panties. i let out a squeak, shoulders flinching, then trudge lazily up to louis' desk, toying with the hem of my sheer ivory blouse.

"you slut," the older man hisses as i pause beside his leather office chair. "could barely keep quiet in the first few minutes of class. i wonder how you're gonna react when i get my way with you."

before i can ask what he means by that, he's pulling me into his grasp, thin lips attaching themselves to my plush ones. we stay like this for a while, my milky thighs wrapped around his strong waist as we both moan quietly into the passionate kiss. it's a while before we even notice the open door across from us, louis immediately gasping and rushing to lock it, pulling down the blinds so that the class is practically pitch black. he weaves through the room cautiously, then plops back down in his chair, swooping me into his muscular arms and adjusting my position so that my tiny body is sprawled across his lap. my glassy eyes widen as i hear him rubbing his calloused hands together rapidly. fuck, i'm thinking, letting out a wrecked whine. he's gonna spank me.

he folds my plaid navy skirt so that my curvy bum is exposed, as well as the silk panties i'd purchased with the minuscule amount of money i had in my savings account. they were completely soiled with dry come since i never had the chance or time to slip into a stall and clean up. as he's caressing the peachy skin, i mentally prepare myself for the pain i'm about to endure, not holding back my throaty moan as his large hand collides harshly with my sensitive skin.

"ten for interrupting my lesson," louis says through gritted teeth, slapping harshly on my crimson fading flesh once more. "and five for lying. said you were gonna be quiet baby. what happened to that? now daddy's gotta punish you. see what happens when you're naughty?" three more rapid slaps echo throughout the classroom.

"y-yes sir!" i yelp after the tenth slap, causing my arse to jiggle thanks to those yoga poses i'd spent hours perfecting. louis chuckled at my desperation, abusing the cherry colored skin five more times before pulling me into a position where i'm straddling him. i lean into the warm touch, inhaling the aroma of crisp dollar bills and fancy cologne. his tattooed hands grab handfuls of my sore bum, causing a painful sensation to rush throughout my meager body. i let out a quiet whimper, taking my bottom plush lip in between my front two pearly whites. i'd always known i had a pain kink but god, i never imagined it'd feel this good.

the professor's rushing to unbuckle his belt, sliding the expensive leather through his trouser loops and discarding it onto the tile, along with his white button down and blazer. he slips off his boxers, pooling them at his ankles, large hand instinctively reaching to firmly grasp his aching cock. i whine, longing for friction as he gently strokes his oozing tip. eventually he brings a precome dripping finger to my plump lips, wedging my mouth open just the slightest bit so that the thumb can slide in, the familiar salty taste settling on my tastebuds. i hum around the dirtied skin, swirling my tongue around the nail and pulling off with a pop as louis nudges the vibrator out of my arse. he drops it onto the hard tile, then helps me align my pink hole with his angry cock, grunting quietly.

i lower myself onto the base, letting a muffled cry escape my croaky throat. a wave of salty tears sting the brim of my sparkling emerald eyes, threatening to fall. i'm gasping in pleasure as my porcelain thighs strain to quicken the pace, stomach swirling violently. frequent groans escape louis' husky throat, but he keeps quiet for the most part, brushing against my plush hips with the pads of his tattooed fingers. we continue like this, my dainty knuckles fading ivory as they grip the arms of the chair beneath me, gentle "oh's" floating past my strawberry lips whenever a certain thrust hits my prostate. eventually, after multiple taps to my spot, i find my legs trembling and cock throbbing, wailing shakily as a load of come forms streaks on my stomach and chin. it's too much for me to handle - i'm so overwhelmed that my already blurry vision goes completely out of focus, eyes aching as they practically roll into the back of my skull. i let out a swift "hmph" before altering my position so that i'm straddling the older man again.

he'd came all over himself as well, using a thumb to wipe up the sticky substance and placing it to my lips messily, wedging them open so that i can taste the saltiness. the flavor lingers on my tongue, causing a smug smirk to creep up onto my expression whenever the thought crosses my mind.

"fuck baby, i knew you looked entirely sinful on the webcam but god, you look better in real life," louis says, tucking a loose ringlet behind my meager ear. i flush a deep crimson, chin digging into my bony collarbone.

what a feeling it is to be a king beside him somehow.