wow

Soml15

Alice's POV

I walked in and that's when I saw it. 'marry me' and two silhouettes of Georgia and Jack underneath it as he placed the ring in his finger.

Jacks face was shocked. I thought he loved me! I can't bare it. I'm moving away. away from all this. Away from everyone. I'm going to start again.

Jacks POV

I've just proposed to the wrong person. Alice stood there crying. Georgia set me up I know she did.

'You bitch!' I screamed at her. The whole restaurant went quiet.

'mind your own business.' she said to the people who awkwardly began to cough and blow their noses.

'me? Why didn't you tell me Jack? Or didn't it matter? When were you going to tell me I was dumped!' I laughed trying not to cry.

'you ruined everything, you planned it!' he retorted. Boy, I did not, you've ruined it this time, I'm on Alice's side.

'Good luck in life Jack.' I said before throwing the ring on the floor and running out of the restaurant.

'Alice!' I shouted out into the empty street. I saw her sat alone on a bench under a dimly lit streetlight.

'Fuck off'' she said.

'I'm not engaged to him.' she looked up at me.

'what?' she said.

'he was meant to propose to you.' I said.

'I can't marry a man who two times, I can't do this anymore, I'm going away, you can have him.' she said crying.

'where will you go?' I asked her.

'somewhere where I can start again and be myself. The land of opportunity.'

'where?'

'I can't tell you.' she replied.

'please.' I said desperate.

'America, I'm going to America.'