CHAPTER 4~THE TRIP~

ابدأ من البداية

SABINE P.O.V
I can't believe what I saw. I woke up to grab a glass of water when I heard voices. I went silently to where it came from. It was Ezra and her. KISSING!!?      "-will you be my boyfriend?-"....... "-Ruby I do...-". Those words hit me to the bone. Why, why Ezra? I went back to my cabin before they could see me. I lay down in my bunk and began to cry. Not loud. I punched my pillow hard. I couldn't believe this. I feel betrayed. What am I going to do? Today was a horrible day.

Hey guys look who's back from Sickness vacation. Okay then, first if all, special thanks to ethanb00 and SwordOfPeace for voting in this story. Glad you like it. Okay I haven't put the timeline or ages of the characters in the story so here you go:
Ezra: 16
Sabine: 17
Ruby: 16
Hera: 27
Kanan: 34
Zeb: 37
It takes place during season 3, after "Holocrons of fate". I'm almost done with school. Yeah!
But the bad things is that I will not be able to see my friends for a while nor my crush😥😱😂( only kidding )
Anyway, I only have 1 month of summer vacation and hopefully finish this. If you're wondering, I'm not in summer school. I live in Mexico and here, last month of school is July and first month is August. That's all for now.

Sabine: *comes in with Ezra behind her* hey, what's up?

Ezra: *rubbing his head* finish?

Me: yeah I'm finished and nothings going on. What happened?

Ezra: Nothing. Sabine hit my head. Wait you mentioned you have a crush. Who is he? *grins mischievously*

Sabine: who is it? *smiles mischievously and laughs*

Me: not telling.*crosses arms*

Ezra: please *puts puppy eyes*

Me: I'll tell Sabine. I trust her more than you do. Besides this guy I crush on doesn't know you and you don't know him either.

Ezra: okay then I'm going to sleep see ya.

Me: *sighs* Until next chapter

~peace and out