Suddenly, they're requesting a video call. I clicked accept.

And they're already wearing makeup at this time of the day.

"Chorong eonni!" They both said so adorably.

I grinned. "My kids!" I said and we laughed.

"So we were guests on this popular variety showㅡeonni, we thought it was once in a lifetime chance, you know. Only popular idols get to be there! Our agency just used its connections so we could be there, so we made the most of it. OK, it was quite embarrassing to be a dork but it was worth it." Namjoo said. She's unstoppable. They are.

"And they made us sing our song, so we did because DUH it's promotion! Suddenly, we're getting praised on the internet after the episode aired!" Eunji chimed in.

I'm so happy for them that I almost cried. Actually, my eyes were teary.

"It's so unexpected, eonni! This is our chance, our beginning!" Namjoo said with a dreamy sigh. "But you know what's the most amazing thing ever?"

"What could be more amazing than that?" I asked.

"Eonniㅡ" Eunji was cut off when they were called by someone else. "Ohmygosh! Chorong eonni, we'll call you later. We're in MBC radio right now! Tune in."

"Alright, alright."

And they hung up.

I still have a smile on my face when I received a text from Namjoo.

GO TO MELON CHART. NOW.

My heart drummed.
No way! Could it be...

I took a deep breath and then I turned on the radio to tune into MBC. I grabbed my coffee and sat on my bed while my hand busied itself on my phone.

My heart was thumping so hard as I open the app. And then the chart.

I screamed.

I squealed.

I am breathless.

Oh. My. God.

'To Us' is at number three on the realtime chart! When did this happen? Ohmygosh.

I took my moment and set the phone aside. Here's the moment: I was sitting on my bed with a cup of warm coffee in my hand and for the first time in a long time, I'm happy again. I hope this isn't a dream.

And then for some reason, I remembered last night with Changsub and what he told me on my way back here.

"I listened a lot to the song you wrote while I was in the army. Straight to the core of my heart."

A smile crept on my lips and the next thing I know, I was grabbing my phone again and I was texting him.

⬅ GO TO MELON. TO THE CHART. NOW.

#

Changsub's POV

I AM THE STUPIDEST HUMAN BEING ALIVE.

The more the memories of last night rush through my brain, the more I want to stay in bed and sulk. I think I might have told Chorong more than I would have wanted to.

Bomi left for work and I felt that guilty punch inside me again for being such a bummer. I need to set my life straight. I can't sulk forever.