Delly Rat ( literally)

"Gee Weez" Phineas said as Ferb rode his scooter away to the Delly Mart for materials.

"This is gonna be a challllllenging build team!" He continued.

Baljeet and Buford were already at the boys house, happy to help with this fun project. With a smile on their face, the 3 friends started hammering wooden planks in the ground. They were trying to keep quiet so when mom got home from work she didn't suspect an invention was being unsupervised. 

As the project developed, the working men had to be careful of who saw this hut. Phineas had shared with his pals before construction started that yes indeed is wahs going to be an exclusive club dedicated to his mother. The only reason Baljeet agreed was so he could at least get some of that royalty money for the idea and the only reason Buford agreed was because his slave joined.

Just as the foundation started coming together, Ferb was checking out at the Delly Mart. The cashier was a sketchy man with a bulge in his shirt pocket. Ferb tuurned away to walk out but the bulge jumped out and onto Ferbs big forehead. It was a rat. Ferb dropped his bag of lights, wood, and paint to unpry the rat's claws from his skin. Ferb started crying with blood streaming from his face. The store clerk spit into a can and went into the back.

Upset and feeling bad for himself, Ferb walked home with the rat now burrowing in his hair. Ferb and isabella walked into the backyard at the same time. 

"ahh here to help?" phineas said looking down at the drill he was using. By the time he looked up Isabella already had her first-aid badge after stitching up fergs rat clawings and had closed the door behind her, going into the basement where the boys father was.

The drilling started by Phineas and the paint sloshing by the others was the last straw for cendence. She couldnt focus at this point with all the noise. She got up from her bed and told her friend stacie that came over to help her write the happy birthday mom song to wait. She peered out the window but couldnt see anything because perry blocked the view sliding down the window sill to go to work. "UGHHHHHHHH stacie put your pants back on i have to call my mom."

Canofpants facetimed her mom as the noises of construction grew louder. As soon as her phone read "connecting" she dropped the iphone right out of hand. She was in complete disbelief when she saw the hut after perry moved. Stacie got dressed since "song writing" was cancelled and looked over to see candance fall to ground and it her brain on her nightstand. Now stacie was curious so she looked out of the window but it was too late. bruford put a tent over the ssecret project just in time.