Chapter III - Chi-chan's Expectation

"Congratulations Maou-san!!!" Chiho greeted her number one crush for his promotion.
"Aww thank you, thank you!" feeling proud.
"We should celebrate!" Chiho was thinking about dinner dates or going out of town with Maou, then she blushes real hard.
"Yes!" Maou responded.
"Right! We should eat outside or go out of town!" Chiho suggested
"Nice idea! Let's go out of town! My treat!" said Maou
"Really!??" with overflowing happiness since this will be the time that they will be a real couple "out of town? Just the two of us?" Chiho thought to herself and started to think of a romantic scenes with Maou, then blood came out of her nose.
"Chi-chan?!! Are you okay??!!" Maou panicked
Chiho wiped the blood from her nose "Of course! It's nothing!" with a very very big smile on her face. "So where do you want to go?" Chiho asked.
"Where do you prefer to go?" Maou asked
Chiho on the other hand, very delighted "Let me see, I'll search for a place then I'll give the details to you tomorrow."
"Great!"
"When is it gonna be?" excitedly asked by Chiho
"I think this coming day off."
"Sounds fun! I need to search for a place asap!! Uhm, Maou-san.. are you busy after this shift?"
"Uhh.. yeah, I am going somewhere very important."
"Oh.. really, okay." still expresses sweet smile.

Their shift ended and Maou hurriedly left the store.

"See you tomorrow Maou-san!"
"You too Chi-chan!" with a big smile on his face.
"He's happy today, I wonder what important place is he going? Sigh.. anyway, I need to find a beautiful place for our trip." again she visualizes naughty stuff. "Kyaaaa~!"

Maou ran fast as he could to reach Emi's apartment. When he arrived he excitedly knocked at her door.

Knock! Knock!

"Coming!" her sweet voice makes Maou's heart melt. Then she opened the door. "H-hi.." with a very shy smile.
"Uh.. hi" he smiled with an awkward smile and he touched the back of his neck, both of them were blushing.
"C-come in."

Emi cooked dinner for themselves, celebration of Maou's promotion. They agreed to hangout and this is the first night that they're together but not yet officially dating due to other circumstances, they rather keep their relationship discreet first. They awkwardly finished the meal together, in silence.

"Thank you for the food!" said Maou
"Uhm how was it?" Emi curiously asked.
"Hmmm? Well...... I'm not sure.." Maou teased.
"Sorry, I'll never cook again. I know my food taste bad compared to Chi-chan's cooking." flustered while piling the bowls.
"Just kidding! Of course it is delicious, I would rather not eat it if it is not." Emi still being silent. "What's wrong?" still no response "Are you jealous with Chi-chan's cooking?"
"Sigh, I think." being honest
Then Maou stood from the floor and sat behind Emi and hugged her.
"Emi, Chi-chan and I are planning to go out of town with everyone, she's gonna pick the place and I'm gonna be the one whose gonna pay for the expenses."
"Oh.. really.." Emi being not interested to the idea most specially when she heard the name Chi-chan.
"Yes, there I will tell everyone of our relationship."
"EHh!?! A-are you sure?! Then how about Chiho's feelings?!"
"Emi, we can't let her have false hopes and I don't want to hide you from everyone."
"Well.. I guess..."
"So.. can we be now official?" Maou asked.
"Hm.. Y-yes, I guess." with an honest but a bit worried smile
"Really!?"
"Yes!" Maou hugged Emi (still from behind).

While spending the rest of he night watching movie, Maou suddenly asked..

"Emilia, you're so beautiful, can a demon lord kiss you?" Emi blushed and stared at Maou, then she closed her eyes.

Maou can't believe that Emi will actually obey, he held her cheek with his right hand and started to come close the Emi's face, but then she open her eyes..

"But, I don't know how to..." Emi looked away

"Shh.. its okay.." he faced her lips to his and he started kissing her soft sweet lips.

"Hhmmm.." Emi's awkward moan.. but it excites Maou more, he kissed her passionately, deeper and deeper until they need to gasp some air and then they parted their lips.

"I love you, Emi. Thank you for giving me a chance."

"I love you too, Maou." Emi hugged him tightly. "I can't believe this is happening, that I'll be in love with a demon king."

"Don't make it sound bad. Haha! But still, thank you for loving me, Emi" Maou kissed his lover's forehead and went to her lips again.

Time flies so fast and the movie has ended and its time for Maou to go home, the new couple couldn't let go of each other but Maou must go home or Ashiya will be worried as hell, it is not normal for the Overlord not to come home after his shift the couple should wait until the out of town plan."I'll be going now. See you again tomorrow!" Maou bid farewell while Emi accompanied him to the door.

"Yeah, see you!" Emi sweetly smiled. Maou gave his girlfriend a one last goodbye kiss. "See you in my dreams, beautiful."

They waved hands, Emi watched over her lover until he's out of sight, she went inside her room and closed the door. "See you in my dreams huh? tsss..." feeling silly "Is this the power of love? It makes a person go insane." Then she held her non stop racing heart.

"So where have you been?" Ashiya asked
"Oh I went overtime"
"Oh really? Even when Chi-chan texted us just to ask where you were going?" said Urushihara
"Uhhh.. eto... Let's go out of town! My treat!"
"Really!?"
"Yes! He he he!"
"So where are you going to get money?" Ashiya asked with a pissed tone, he value money so much.
"Ashiya, don't you worry about it!"
"Sigh... If that's what you wish for my Lord."
"You are probably just running away from our question." Urushihara continued to tease Maou.
"Shut up or else you'll be staying here." Maou's threat.
"Haha I'm just kidding you know.. so when will it be?"
"This coming weekend."
"Where?" Ashiya asked.
"Dunno yet, Chi-chan is in charge of the place since she suggested this out of town thing."

Its already sleep time, they have placed their futon on the floor and Ashiya turned the light off, Maou can't sleep since he's still overwhelmed for what just happened but he needs to rest so he's searching for a comfortable position.

"Can't sleep ey?" Urushihara asked.
"What does it looks like..?" pissed answer
"Doncha worry, the Hero is also thinking about you. Haha!"
Since its dark, Urishihara did not see Maou blushing "Shut up and go to sleep!" Hits Urushihara with his pillow.

Then he thought.. "Is my Emi already sleeping?" then he fell a sleep with a smile on his face.

"Aahhh! I must not sleep! I need to find a good place for the two of us!" Chiho still can't find a place but very sleepy. "Beach? Hot spring? Camping?"

#Chiho's imagination#
At the Beach side
Chiho: Maou-san, can you put sunscreen on my back?
Maou: Sure Chi-chan (untied Chiho's bikini)
Chiho: Ahh! Maou-san!
Maou: Chi-chan (getting closer to Chiho's face)
Chiho: Maou-san..
Until they.....

"KYAAA~!" blushing violently "The place must be romantic!" She plans to confess and ask for Maou's response

#Again, Chiho's imagination#
Chiho: Maou-san.. I.. I really like you.. a lot..
Maou: I like you too Chi-chan
Chiho: Maou-san..
Maou: Chi-chan..
And then they...

"KYAAA!!!! 😍"