Chapter 2

Jaxsons pov

Just looking at my precious angel instantly got me hard . She was so sweet yet so innocent , how could someone look so angelic . She was mine she just didn't know it yet .

I still couldnt believe she didn't remember me , me and Raine used to play  with each other when we were little kids because our mothers were best friends . I remember when I first was introduced to my little girl . We were just 5 years old and I swear she took my breath away . I knew she had to be mine in my 5 year old little brain .

However we stopped playing together because our mothers just got too caught up in work to actually let us play together . We still lived next door to each other and every day I thought about my baby girl . So beautiful and gorgeous .

Unfortunately high school rolled around and our friendship was soon forgotten by her but not me . I was so in love with her it was scary , I tried to forget about her but it was impossible so I tried dating Kayla knowing she has a reputation . But that didn't work because all she ever did was try and get into my pants which really pissed me off .

That area was strictly off limits to everyone but Raine . I was hers and she was mine . I wish I could tell her but it gets so difficult to express my feelings for her , I knew she was too good for me but what could I say im selfish .

I always get what I want and I want her so I intend on getting her . She was so perfect for me and I loved every part of her . Everyone in high school who ever bullied or talked shit about her instantly got beaten the shit out of thats why no one dares to go near my baby doll .

I have to protect her from bad people .

We were in maths class , and I was slouched against my chair listening to Mr. Collins rant on about sqaure roots and algerbra . I may be a bad boy but I actually am very smart , but nobody knows that . Raine was in this class with me thankfully so I could actually bare this .

I was sat here with my head in my arms watching my baby doll discretely , I watched her as her eyes squinted towards the board her full concerntration on her work .

Then she turned around and looked at me and blushed scarlett red . Oh shit she caught me staring at her , I just smirked and looked away knowing I have an effect on my little girl . When I finally get her I'm going to treat her like the princess she really is .

Unfortunately that won't be any time soon , when I was walking down the hall at lunch with my friends Connor , Adam and Kayden I stopped hearing her smooth voice . We turned the corner quietly and saw her talking to Toby , I saw him place her finger on her plump lips and told her that hes taking her on a date . Why the fuck is this even happening right now , it should be me taking her on a date .

I was about to storm over there and beat the shit out of him but Adam and connor held me back and pointed over to my little girl. I couldn't just scare her like that and I dont want her to see that side of me . So instead of beating his ass , I walked away with my friends wondering how to get my little girls attention

-------------------------------------------

Raines pov

Ugh today has been so long , its just dragged on. Flopping on my bed I pulled out my phone.

Im so tired but I need ice cream so off I go downstairs to get my favourite ice cream . Mint chocolate chip . The only flavour that matters.

I walked back up to my room eating my ice cream to get changed into some more comfortable clothes . Setting my ice cream down , I walked over to my closet and grabbed my tanktop and shorts .

As I was changing I felt a pair of eyes on me , I brushed it off and took my clothes off leaving me in my black lace panties and matching bra. Suddenly I heared a groan , looking to my left I froze seeing the person that had his gaze locked onto my body.

Jaxson

Oh my god , I ran over to the window and tried to shut it but it was stuck . What the fuck was I supposed to do? Well I did the first thing that cane to my head . I ran back to my clothes and threw them on , jumping into my bed to cover myself from embarassment , hearing him let out a pantie soaking chuckle.

Jaxsons pov

I had just got home from school when I walked up to my room I saw that Raines window was open. I looked over and saw her pull her top over her head revealing her sinful body to me . She was wearing a lacy black pair of panties with a matching lacy bra . She looked absolutely ravishing , my not so little friend apparently thought so too because it stood to attention .

I groaned catching her attention , she squealed running over to the window and trying to shut it . However it was stuck so she was stood there trying to shut her window whilst her breast were just on full display making me groan even more .

She ran over to her clothes throwing them on and jumping into her bed making me chuckle at her . I knew I was going to see that one day , I was the only one who was going to pleasure her body in the way she deserves . Her body is mine .

Only mine.

I liked how her sweet innocence radiated off her, she was just too cute . Chuckling I walked away from my window and grabbed my stuff to get into the shower .

Getting into the shower I turned the hot water on and let it flow down my body , the hot water instantly relaxing my tense shoulders. My mind drifted off to Raine, how divine she is gonna taste and feel. Im going to explore every part of her body and make her submit to me .

Just thinking about how im going to make her writhe underneathe me brought out the dominant demon inside of me . He wanted to make Raine his and to devour every inch of her innocent and pure yet sinful , ravishing body .

But if i let that happen she would never forgive me and she would get very hurt by my not so little friend . Shaking that thought off I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist.

When I got into my room I saw my little girl laying on her stomach with her plump ass in the air . She had a thong on and her shirt had ridden up exposing her juicy ass to me . Her ass was facing me so she didn't know I saw it.

I felt my dick stiffen at the sight of it , her sinful little body. Soon to be mine. "You better put some clothes on little girl before daddy comes and fucks your ass" I shouted to her watching her gasp and look at me . Her eyes glued to my abs and v-line , I slowly started unwrapping my towel and she squealed running away . I dont see the problem its all hers anyway.