"What?" She asked suddenly getting self conscious. Peoples opinions never really bothered her but for some reason she was always secretly looking for Emily's approval. Ever since they were kids, Emily's opinion was the only one that ever really mattered.

"Your eyes-", Emily whispered in response. "-I don't know. They're just so blue."

"Well yeah. They've always been blue", Alison said as she was pulled into the taller girl's lap.

"No I mean...at night. That's when they really pop. It's kind of..mind numbing", Emily stated even surprising herself.

Alison nipped playfully at her lips and smiled. "Do you always have to be so unintentionally sappy?"

Emily shrugged and placed her head in the crook of the girl's neck. She actually fell asleep for a small second until Alison's voice caused her eyes to fly open again. "Have you rewritten your vows?" She asked.

"Ms. Dilaurentis, soon to be Ms. Dilaurentis-Fields, are you trying to make me slip up and spill my vows?" Emily asked in fake shock.

Alison shrugged and wrapped her arms around the girl's neck. "Just curious that's all."

"Well if you must know...I have. But I don't think I'll be needing to study. I've got everything right in here", She said pointing to her skull. She then moved her finger down to her chest. "And in here."

"I lo-"

"Uh uh", Emily said pushing her finger against Alison's lips to silence her. Alison laughed as she held it there. "I don't wanna hear those three words until the wedding."

"Why?"

"Well you know how it's tradition not to be seen in your wedding dress?"

"Uh huuuh."

"Well I think there should be a new tradition", Emily said. "When there's only a few days left for a wedding, no one should say and I'm only saying this as an example and not to you...but no one should say 'I love you'."

"Why am I marrying you again?"

"Because you lo-like making me happy", Emily stumbled and the girl in her lap giggled. "Hey you did that on purpose."

"I might have. What are you gonna do about it", The blue eyed girl challenged.

"The one thing I know you do love."

"Emily", Alison stated seriously, knowing exactly where this was headed. She quickly tried to get out of Emily's lap but the brunette pulled her underneath her and started her tickle torture. Alison's face turned a dark red as her laughter probably woke up the whole neighborhood.

"You know...it'd really suck if our roof was the typical triangular shape", Alison said and Emily furrowed her eyebrows as she looked over into the empty street. "And why do you say that?"

Alison looked at her with a straight face. "Because then I'd be on the ground, flat as a damn pancake."

Emily could only laugh at the girl's dramatics. "Aww is someone upset?"

√ | She's My Everything ↳Emison जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें