Battle for one person's heart

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Then a video popped up where I did some sort of cartoon style fighting against boxes with stupid faces on them.

Once they were cut into pieces I stood with my head held high.

"And thus, the endless war of boxes....ends" I said on the screen.

I facepalmed.

"Why he hates boxes....we don't know, but we do know about how he became a hellhound" Boomstick said.

"Long ago, Ikagaki ran a two member team against a cult called the red eye" Wiz said.

"Red eye...why is it called that" Boomstick asked.

"Mainly due to the god that they worship....had one eye" Wiz said.

He nodded in agreement.

"Once the cult was destroyed he found a succubus family in the ruins of it....Lala's family" Boomstick said.

"The angel that was helping Ikagaki was.....an asshole, he tried to kill the family of two, even though Ikagaki wanted them to live" Wiz said.

"If that's not bad, he tried to kill Ikagaki shortly afterwards....then ended up being stabbed by Lala's mother through the back....WITH IKAGAKI'S OWN SWORD" Boomstick said.

The tv showed Lala's mother stabbing Azrael.

"And when he died, Lala's mother wanted Ikagaki to promise her that he would look after her daughter Lala....because he was a nice guy" Wiz said.

"And when he went to get his sword the angels dubbed him a traitor and....turned him into a demon....then they had him tortured.....for 290 years" Boomstick said.

The screen had me in the cell which I hated so much.

"Then when he broke out with Lala they went on lots of adventures....then they went to school...and went on more adventures....till as of recently" Boomstick said.

Then the screen changed to abilities, it had a list....power over ice, water, lightning and wind.....being fireproof....flight....shapeshifting....HOW DO THEY KNOW THIS?!

"Ikagaki owns a weapon called the sword of storms, it can shoot water, control ice, channel lightning and create windslashes with nothing but thought" Wiz said.

"Do you think he can make snowcones with that" He asked.

"Yes I can" I said.

"OOH OHH I WANT A STRAWBERRY" He said.

I sighed and made him one.

"YAY....NOW BACK TO WHAT WE WERE DOING" He said.

The screen said feats, it also had a list.....defeated a giant puppet....created an island of storms.....killed the warden of a prison.....ran a crusade against a cult....HOW DO THEY KNOW THIS?!

"Am I the only one who is confused on how you know this" I asked.

"We just know these things....back to deathbattle" Wiz said.

"I bet everyone is thinking....can anything kill him" Boomstick said.

"Like every god he can be hurt from god weapons.....weapons that have been created by gods....to kill gods" Wiz said.

How do they know that?

"So wait, the gods made weapons.....to kill other gods" Boomstick said.

"Yes, but they are also made to restore order to the universe.....which means that gods are peacekeepers" Wiz said.

"Even Ikagaki? Doesn't he go around killing things" Boomstick asked.

"That's true, he does have a habit of killing things, but he mainly kills Grimm....but sometimes mortals....if his attitude doesn't kill him, someone else will" Wiz said.

The screen showed a white fang member being hanged.

"Hey look, a human Pinata, GET ME A STICK, I WANT THE CANDY" The me on the screen said.

CLANG!!!!!

We then saw a picture of Beacon.

"Back in the world of Remnant, Grimm aren't the only unholy things that move, this succubus is no exception" Wiz said.

"And her name...." Boomstick said.

The screen showed Lala.

"Is Lala Soulcrest" Boomstick said.

Then the screen showed Lala standing through fire with a smile.

"Lala is a master of illusions and trickery, like when she tricked the demon emperor Cyrus into giving her a chest full of gold....only so she could spend it on lingerie for Ikagaki" Wiz said.

"I call that motivation" Boomstick said.

"I call that a horrible choice" Lala said.

"Like the time you mixed candy into Vegemite" I said.

Boomstick and I laughed, Lala pouted.

"Anyway, Lala can create illusions, materialize objects and hypnotize her enemies....or friends if she feels like it" Boomstick said.

"Which can be horrible for 'said' people as they could do something they would regret....which would suck for Ikagaki if he ever lets his guard down" Wiz said.

The giant tv showed a picture of Lala hypnotizing Cardin into running through Beacon in his pajamas while wearing a tutu and screaming "Pink creamy bikini" at the top of his lungs....that made me laugh, that made Lala earn a night to sleep with me.....not like 'sleep' with me, as in she wanted to sleep with me, not have sex...which was odd...but I enjoyed it, she did too...but what really made me enjoy it was the smile on her face when she woke up, the way she hugged me afterwards....it warmed me up inside.

"Her primary weapon is a whip she calls Pleasure...guess why" Wiz said.

"Lala really needs to hold back on the whole seducing Ikagaki thing" Boomstick said.

"I kinda miss it actually" I said.

Lala had a sudden boost of confidence.

"To think, after all this time, Ikagaki never went on a date with her....weird" Boomstick said.

The tv showed Lala holding a pic of me.

"I will have you....wherever you like it or not" She said.

CLANG!!!!

"Alright the combatants are set, let's end this debate once and for all" Wiz said.

"IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTTTLLLLLEEEE" Boomstick said.

CLANG!!!