But you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too
No, you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too

Ally and Camila don't judge me. But the other girls do. For reasons I don't know of. Ally says my cousin somehow convinced them but not her and Camila.

'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
And I'll give mine to you
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
It takes to solve 'em

Yeah, I got issues
And one of them is how bad I need you

I need some one. I need someone to help me with my issues going on. I don't know what's going on but I do know that its not normal.

You do shit on purpose
You get mad and you break things
Feel bad, try to fix things
But you're perfect
Poorly wired circuit
And got hands like an ocean
Push you out, pull you back in

Elizabeth would always do shit to me on purpose. She broke my glasses. She felt bad so she got me new ones.

'Cause you don't judge me
'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too
No, you don't judge me
'Cause you see it from same point of view

Ally, Camila, Tete Bree, and uncle Lee don't judge me because I wet the bed sometimes. They said that they understand that I'm going through a lot. They don't judge the way that I act. They try to help me.

'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
And I'll give mine to you
Bask in the glory
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
It takes to solve 'em

Yeah, I got issues
And one of them is how bad I need you

(I got issues, you got 'em too)

'Cause I got issues
(I got)
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
(You got 'em too)
And I'll give mine to you
Bask in the glory
(I got issues)
Of all our problems
'Cause we got the kind of love
(You got 'em too)
It takes to solve 'em

Yeah, I got issues (I got)
And one of them is how bad I need you (You got 'em too)
Yeah, I got issues (I got issues)
And one of them is how bad I need you (You got 'em too)
Yeah, I got issues (I got)
And one of them is how bad I need you

I just wish someone would help me and my issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally

After listening to the song it sounds like a message to me. Like she is begging for help. I going to do every I can to get Y/n the help she needs. I may have a crush on Y/n. I don't even think its a crush anymore. The more time I spent with Y/n my crush on her grew bigger and bigger. I think I'm in love with her. But I don't think we can be together with all of this mess going on.

We speed walked out of the closet when we saw Y/n stand up. When we got out of the room we closed the door back. After a few minutes aunt Bree knock on the door. We heard a come in and went inside. Y/n was sitting on her bed spinning her basketball on her finger. "Hey" she said. "Hey Y/n we came to wake you up for breakfast. But it looks like you were already up." Aunt Bree said recording Y/n. "Oh. Why do you have a camera recording me." Y/n said furrowing her eyebrows confused. "Oh I'm just doing a little family video thing to watch when we are older." Aunt Bree lied. Y/n seemed to believe it too. She's good. "Well we will bring up your food and medicine Y/n." I said. She nodded and we walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tete Bree

As I watched Ally talk to Y/n I realized the way she looks at her. She looks at her with so much love and admiration. I can tell she cares about her a lot. If they get together I approve. Ally is sweet, caring, and lovable. I ship it. When we got to the kitchen I grabbed plates for everyone. "Ally I have a question for you." I said catching her attention. "Do you you love Y/n?" I asked straight away. She choked on her spit and almost dropped the forks. "W-what do mean?" She asked stuttering. "You know what I mean Ally. Like love her more than friends." I said and she sighed. "Yeah. But please don't tell her. I want to do it myself when I'm ready." She said. "Of course I want tell anyone. But before any of the girls say it I'm captain." I said before walking upstairs with a tray of food for Y/n and her medicine. I heard her laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its night now and I'm trying to get Y/n to bed. She just want cooperate. I'm still recording. The camera is in the corner of the room. "Y/n its time for night night." I said quietly. "I no wan go night night. I pay." She said squirming around trying to get out of my hold. "No its time for night night. You can play tomorrow." I said pulling the covers over her. She pouted and crossed her arms. I heard someone giggle. I turned around to see Camila and Ally watching in amusement. Glad they find this funny. "If you go night night Y/n I'll get you some ice cream tomorrow." I said and her eye lit up. "Weally?" She asked me. "Yes now are you gonna do as told." I asked her and she nodded quickly. "Go night night! I go night night wight now!" She squealed. I giggled at her cuteness. She pulled the covers over her head and rolled around so she was in a burrito. She looked at me and I gave her her blue teddy bear with a green bow, that her mom gave her, to her. Y/n is like my own daughter. Khoa can't have kids anymore so I'm glad we have Y/n. I kissed her forehead and turned off her lamp. I walked out and closed the going to my room so I can sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.

A/n~ how did you guys like this chapter? Let me know. And like always Enjoy my little Rockets and Rockettes love bugs🚀 ✌😊✌🐞🐝🐜

~Paradise