Chapter Eighteen

Zacznij od początku

********

I sat curled in the same spot Sylis left me on the couch, my bear clutched to my chest and my nose buried in his fabric. I watched the two little girls on the floor play, the blonde on seems to be the age of three while the black haired girl seems to be the age of six.
My eyes would occasionally flicker over to the 17 year old sitting in the chair closest to my end of the couch.I would catch him looking at me in confusion which would turn into a glare as he realized I saw him staring at me.

"Hey boy, what you name?" The little blonde girl asked looking up at me.

"Atticus." I whispered softly.

She nodded seeming okay with my answer.

"My name's prettier. My name is Belle." The six year old sneered. "Hey! Adam where'd you get that bear?" She asked taking as she got up and walked over to me.

"No Adam. Atticus. Luna gives Atticus bear. Say Atticus bear not one else." I said softly.

" What's wrong with you?" The 17 year old asked, the little girl in front of me giggling.

"He talks like Cicelia doesn't he bubba?" She teased.

"How old are you?" The boy sneered.

"Old?" I asked softly.

"Ya your age?" He snapped.

I looked at him, confusion written clearly on my face.

"Stop Belle an Chirs. Leave Atticus lone." The little blonde girl, Cicelia, grumbled.

"Shut up Cicelia, play with your toys. The big kids got this." Belle snapped at the younger girl.

"What are you? Stupid? Answer my question." Chris said walking over to me.

"At-atticus no know." I whimpered, clutching my bear tighter.

"I want your bear." Belle said, her hand coming to grab it.

"Not! Not has. Atticus. Luna says Atticus." I whimpered.

"Bubba! I want that bear! Now!" The girl snapped, stomping her foot and making her hair bounce.

"Just take it from him." Chris said before sitting back down.

I looked towards the boy in shock. Belle took this as the perfect opportunity to snatch my bear from me and cuddle it to her chest.

"Not! N-not has!" I whimpered grabbing my bear.

"It's my bear now! Gimme it!" She screamed, wrapping her hands around his head and pulling.

"Not has! Atticus bear!" I cried tugging his body back towards me.

"I'm telling Luna!"Cicelia stomped angrily before running out of the room.

Belle yanked my bear her way and my stomach fell to my stomach as I heard thred pop.

"No." I whispered. "Not hurt bear!" I cried pulling my bear back towards me.

With one more hard yank Belle pulled her way and my bears head popped off, stuffing spilling out onto the floor.

"Ooo look what you did!" Belle smirked, dropping my bears head on the floor.

"Atticus! What did you do?!" The Luna snapped as she raced into the room, her hands going on her hips.

"At-aticus n-"

"He ripped the bears head off duh." Belle said, picking up her baby doll from the floor.

"Atticus why did you do this?" She said yanking my bears body from my hands.