"Your not getting some tonight." I stand up and walk away from him.

A hold on my arm is what turns me around.

"What did I do?" He seems confused.

"I won the bet. Or did you forget already? That you wouldn't get some." His grip lossens and I leave his presence. Scanning the room I snatch a bottle off the table.

"Sup Harry!" Some guy enters the living room causing a scene. Harry nods at him and continues chatting with two girls wrapped around him.

"He's so fúcking hot." A girl wraps her arms around me.

"I'm going to fúck him tonight. I just need to get those sluts off him." She slurs the words out. Taking her arm off me she turns to face me.

"You won that fight right?" She must've realized the bruise on my shoulder.

"Yup." Hopefully she doesn't cheer me on because I'll get fúcking irritated.

"That's sick. You won that fúcker over. You surely are one not to mess with." She's not irritating after all.

"So, who you bagging tonight?"

"Not sure I might. I think I'm just going to drink tonight." I lift my bottle up and drink to that.

"C'mon, I have someone who has some stuff. You interested?" She grabs my hand in hers and I follow like if I have a choice.

"Hey Adam!" He turns his face and his whole left arm is tattooed. He looks me down and smirks.

"This is my brother Adam. Oh and I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Bet, short for Betty. What's your name again?"

"It's Alex. " I nod uncomfortable with the introducing procedure.

"Alex." Adam repeats surely interested.

"So bro, you plan on sharing those ciggars?"

"I'm out. But I'm sure Harry has some. Hey Harry!" He calls and Harry looks over to us. He comes over with the girls behind him and Bet scoffs.

"You out already?" Harry shakes his head

"That's why you don't share your​ drugs man. Here." He gives him one but he asks for more.

"Who are they for? You two?" He looks at me and I look away wanting to punch his face.

"C'mon man." Adam begs, but I get annoyed by how I'm in this situation. I leave the group and find my way upstairs. Twisting a knob on a door it's locked. So I unlock it with a pin in my hair. I want a room alone, and this is an unoccupied one for sure.

"It's a bit rude to break open a locked door." Harry enters the room behind me and I roll my eyes.

"If you wanted a blunt why didn't you just ask me."

"I never said I wanted." I slur my words out. Sitting on a desk I look over at him following me. He sits on a chair in front of me. He then spreads his long legs out on the desk.

"You sure are something." He laughs and I kick his foot off.

"Pass me that." He refers to the bottle and I give it to him. Bet enters the room and looks at me surprised I'm in here. She must've wanted him all to himself. She looks at me trying to signal me out and I laugh.

"What's so funny?" Harry questions while looking back at Bet.

"Nothing. I guess I'd better leave if I've been rude." I sarcastically tell Harry. He holds my arm and I turn around seeing him give me the bottle in my hand. Walking past Bet I smirk and leave the bedroom.

The party's ongoing downstairs so I make my way. A pair of hands grab my waist and I turn around seeing it's  Adam. We sway along with the music and he leans in closer to me. He's way taller than me so he bends down to kiss me.

"Here." He lights up a blunt and I smile wanting just that. Taking it from him, I inhale as much and blow it out to him. He brings his lips to me and I nibble on his bottom lip. Groaning against my lips he collides my back against hard concrete.

My hands reach under his shirt feeling him up. It's his turn to inhale the blunt so he then blows the smoke up to my face.

"Alex!" Luke calls but I ignore him. Continuing to kill Adam with kisses he then hears my name call. Because he stops to tell me so.

"It's just Luke." I tell him but he gets distracted when he's pulled back.

"What the fúck Luke?" I shove him.

"You seemed like you needed help breathing." He jokes. His eyes are bloodshot as he bites his lip ring trying to concentrate. He's drunk.

"Go fúck a girl Luke." I tell him but he shakes his head. Adam gets irritated and tells me he's going to find his sister.

"Are you serious right now? I was about to get laid and here you come fúcking around." I yell at him. He's seems hurt by my words and I regret using them. Luke is already a sensitive person so I can't imagine him now especially being drunk.

"Let's go home." I pull his arm but he pulls back

"I understand. I lost the bet so we can't fúck. So might as well not be friends." He shouts and that turns on my anger.

"Dude! Your drunk, you don't know what your saying."

"It's the truth Alex! Someone had to say it sooner or later." He's fumed with anger.

"You'll come to your senses later. Now come I'll get you home." I tell him, trying to calm myself.

"I'm not leaving so fúck off." He leaves but I follow his áss because I know he'll surely do something stupid.

"Luke babe, you left me. Where's my drink?" The girl he was talking to drapes her arm around him. He pulls her arm away and sits on the couch. He then notices me and tells me to shove myself to hell.

"I can't deal with your shít tonight." I roll my eyes and walk away from him. I'm dragging my feet out the door when I'm called. I don't dare turn back because I can't handle more drama.

"Alex!" I now realize it's Adam calling so I stop and turn back.

"Your leaving?"

"Yup, this party's a sucker." I continue my steps not sure where.

"Let me take you home then." He takes his keys out, but I don't take anyone to my crib. When I fúck it's always in their crib. It's a rule I like to take serious even Luke knows this.

"Why don't we hit it up at your place?" He nods and opens the door to his BMW. Sliding right in I lower the window​ and look out. He puts his hand on my thigh while we drive off the driveway.

NOTE: HI GOLDEN HEARTS 😘😘 HOPE Y'all LOBBEED this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. More DRAMA to come 🤗 I apologize for long update will be updating more I've been really busy with work and school and inbetween I have stuff. :(