The freinds

"Nova" I said in an exasperated voice " why do you only do this when Toma is not here?" I ask watching the student walk past us most of them I don't know.

"You know I love your cousin I know you find it weird but he has that bad boy thing I fall for plus the has the same glare as you. That is cute on you and on him it makes me feel like yelling there and then for him to fuck me" Nova explained as his steel grey eyes were filled with lust for my cousin
(A/N nova is gay in case you couldn't guess)
I rolled my eyes as Nova let me go. We came out of the rose bush and continued our way into the school building just as the heavens opened and the rain started. Just what I needed after I didn't bring my umbrella. Nova pulled me into the building through the open mahogany double doors. I could feel the first years eyes on me I ignored them.

"I take it your going to this Fridays party." Nova said winking at a couple of cute boys walking past.

" I was planning on Toma is coming too obviously." I replied as we made our way to the second floor. Nova grinned at me every one at this school knows that Toma is crazily protective of me he acts more like my brother than a cousin.

"Ahhhhh babe, what happened to your uniform" yelled a voice as a freckled redhead launched herself at me. Akari jumped on me while Nova just rolled his eyes at us. Akari is my best female friend however she can be kinda of a player and must have just got back from having a 'meeting' with our class Rep her buttons were wrong. Nova pointed this out to her she threw him an amber eyed glare and quickly fixed them.

"So uniform? What happened?" She asked as she finished her buttons. I sighed

"Grandmother had to take Toma to anger management again because you know he basically knocked out Cole. So I walked to school and this fucking jack ass drove past me splashing water on me, so I had a crap morning I just want this day to be over so I can change out of these cloths and go to swim practice." I said leaning on the wall just left of mine and Akari's home room

"We also have chem after home room." Nova commented. I let out a groan as Akari patted me on the shoulder I hated chemistry (A/N I mean come on who enjoys chemistry) the bell rang signaling the start of home room as me and Akari went inside our room Nova went right making his way to his own home room.
*time skip*

"Mmmmmm"

"Wake up Nova," I said shaking my friend awake as most of our maths class were going to lunch. " maths is over it's lunch time" I said smacking him over the head as the shaking didn't work.

"Owch, what the hell was that for?" He asked rubbing his head through his dark raven hair

"It's lunch" I said getting up and heading for the roof. Nova over took me and opened the door for me in an odd gentleman like fashion. I raised my left eyebrow at him sending him a E/C confused glance. He just grinned at me as we made our way to the edge of the roof towards a sweet petite blond with pale skin and huge cornflower blue eyes framed by long eyelashes the envy of most girls in school.

"Sup lil" Navo said sitting next to her throwing his arm round her shoulders. Lilly is on the swim team with me and my second in command (Your the captain.)

"I was just waiting for you and Y/N" Lilly says to Nova in her soft voice like butter smiling. I looked up to see the sun peak out from the dark clouds maybe tomorrow will be a beautiful day.

(A/N I know at the moment it's boring but I want you to get a feel of Y/N at the moment don't worry next chapter you might just meet the boy of you dreams and your rival)