Every King Is In Need Of A Queen Pt.2

1 Month Later

Kings POV

It was Saturday afternoon and I was sitting there texting Delyla. She Had Just Sent me a picture of her.

She Is just so beautiful. With her pretty smile and her gray eyes. I aint even gone front she hella bad and I’m starting to like her. She is just so real, and she not afraid to be herself. I do like her and I’m not 100 percent sure but I think she mite like me too.

She asked for me to send her a picture of me so I went into the bathroom, took off my shirt, And Took a picture. I sent it to her.

She didn’t even text me back after that. So I turnt off my screen and took a shower. I had to go to work tomorrow. And Honestly I really don’t want to.

I hoped out the shower and my phone vibrated. It was lil'ma Delyla. She said "Damn Boy!! lol :)."

I text back with a smile and said lol. I wanna hang out with her. Maybe I can Make my move by asking her out. Matter fact, that’s what I think I’m going to do. I texted her before she text back and asked if she wanted to meet up tonight. Maybe she might say yes. And she did. So I think we should go walk, or go to the movies. I think we should go to the movies and get something to eat and that’s what I said. So Tonight at 7 were going to see a movie. That’s in 2hours. I need to be getting ready.

Delyla’s POV

King Just asked me on a date. I yelled while jumping up in down my room. I got super happy when he asked me. He is so sweet. OMG!! I Need to be getting dressed. So I put on some Black shorts, A hot pink Crop top so my belly can show, And I put on my hot pink sandals. I curled my hair and called him.

"Hello" HE said

"Hayy, Ummh how are you going to come get me? You aint got a car nigga." I said laughing

"Girl, Just know I’m on my way. And You Better be ready." He said laughing

"I am. Just Come on." I said hanging up.

And He better be looking cute. Cause I curled my hair and it took me 2 hours to get right.

Kings POV

I was on m way and I know I was looking good. I had on My White Polo with the Polo boots and I had my Levis On. She better be looking good. But when do she not be looking good. Cause she take good care of herself. Nails Done, Hair Done, Everything Did. She texted me the address and I pulled up in 15 minuets. I Called her and she came out side.

DAAAMMMN!! Shawty was looking hella good. That ass in them shorts. And her hair was pretty. She Look hella good bro. She hoped in the car and she smelled good. Like Vanilla.

"Oh you look good boy. With your Levis On I see You." I said

"And You Look Hella good To Girl. I mean Damn." I Said

"Oh You like what I’m Wearing?" She asked

She Knew what she was doing when she picked it out

"Hell Yes!! That Ass. And Yo body just.....And you gotta belly ring too."

She started laughing

"Thank you. King. So What Are we bout to do."?

"We going to see a movie, And I guess we can Get something to eat."

"Oh cool. That’s wassup."

So we pulled up in the parking lot and While she turnt off her phone, I got out and opened the door for her. Trying to be a gentleman. Aye I’m still thuggin tho.