Papa Franku

Thursday
9:27 am

      I woke up excited. Today was the day George was coming back! He had texted me yesterday that his flight was landing at 11. The airport was about forty-five minutes away from the apartments, so I had time to plan something for him when he got back. I knew I wanted to do something, just not exactly what yet. But I had an idea.

11:12 am

Joj
We landed

      That was my cue. I grabbed a few things and went over to George's place. I opened up his closet and found exactly what I was looking for- George's kimono. He saw it in a shop when were out once, and we jokingly bought it. He's only ever worn it once. I took it. This would only be the second time someone had worn it.

12:23 pm

      I put it on with just my bra and underwear underneath it and fixed my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I inhaled deeply and exhaled heavily. I was sure I wanted to do this. I loved him. Then, there was the click of the door. I ran to the door and stood in front of it.

      It opened and George stepped in and shut it behind him. He took a step forward, then stopped. He let go of his suitcase. His jaw actually dropped when he realized what was going on.

"Hey..." He said as he just stood there, staring at me.

"Hey..." I repeated.

      I stepped forward.

"What's, uh, all this?"

       He pointed at me and looked me up and down.

"Just a special present because I missed you so much when you were gone."

"Damn, good present."

      He finally lunged forward to kiss me after some more silence. He dropped his backpack. He kissed my neck, along with a smattering of other places, before he came up to nibble my ear and whisper in it,

"Are you sure?"

      I just nodded, took his hand, and breathlessly said,

"Come with me."

7:00 pm

      I woke up. My head was on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat. It was slowly consistent. I could have fallen asleep again to it, but I knew I had to get up. I had a job interview tomorrow.

      I worked from home as a digital artist, but I wasn't that busy with clients at the moment, so I decided to get a small job. I was just interviewing for a barista at a coffee shop within walking distance of the apartments.

      I tried to get out of bed as quietly as I could, but George woke up and grabbed my wrist as I was standing up.

"I'm sorry I woke you up. I know you're probably super jetlagged." I said sympathetically.

"I'm not too jetlagged for you."

      He smiled and pulled my wrist gingerly so I was sitting down on the bed.

"George, I'd love to stay, but I have a job interview tomorrow morning and I'll need to get up early."

      He looked at the clock.

"We have time."

      He winked at me.

"But George..."

      He pulled me onto him. I giggled and then that made him laugh. After we finished being a complete laughing mess, he just kept staring at me.