Chapter 16: bad dream

A/N: omgggg already 10 views!! HOLY SHIT! How is this story going so good??! THANK YOU GUYS SM!!💗 also srry for not updating there's sm drama in my life and it's rlly depressing if u guys want to hear about it then u can dm me!! Also that's not an excuse lmao it's actually very true. Anyway back the da story!!!

~

Tyler and josh finished the show, and we went back to the tour bus. I couldn't stop smiling and blushing, I also couldn't stop staring at the beautiful ring Tyler gave me, I love him so much.

"Tyler?" I say.

"Whatcha need?" He smiled.

"Thank you. I love you," I smiled and cried happy tears.

"I love you so much Y/N. Please don't cry," Tyler chuckled and then pulled me in for a hug.

"Couple goals!" Josh yelled.

"Or should I say marriage goals!" He added.

"Shut up, idiot," Tyler said throwing a pillow at josh.

"Ow! You hurt my feelings," josh said with a fake pout.

"No, that is couple goals," I laughed.

"Shut up Y/N," Tyler said throwing a pillow at me and also laughing.

"I ship it!" I yelled throwing the pillow back at Tyler.

"You throw like a girl," Tyler said.

"I am a girl!" I laughed.

"Idiot," I added.

We continued having the pillow fight, laughing then we all got tired and went to sleep, surprisingly I fell asleep quite quickly.

~dream~
I wake up in my apartment to knocking on my front door I groan as I get up. It's Tyler I smile as I let him in. We talked for awhile I also noticed that Tyler didn't seem like himself but I shrugged it off. I go into the bathroom and I come out and Tyler Isn't sitting on the couch....

"Tyler," I call.

I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around, Tyler's standing there with an evil grin on his face, he had a knife in his hand. I try to scream but no sound would come out. I noticed Tyler had red eyes!

"Hello Y/N," Tyler said in like a deep voice.

I try to run but of course I trip like they do in horror movies.

"Tyler, please no," I cry.

"I'm just gonna hurt you really really bad," he smirked.

"Why Tyler?" I ask.

"You never even liked me, you're just one of those whores, you used me for my money ant fame," he replied.

"Tyler, I would never! I love you!" I sob.

"Yeah right!" He snapped.

I realized who this was, it wasn't Tyler. Blurryface took over his body. Tyler got closer and closer with every step he took towards me.

"Please Tyler, I love you," I pled. But of course he just ignored my comment. Again I try to scream but nothing comes out, the knife got closer to my throat and-

~dream over~

"Ahh!" I scream crying, jolting awake.

Tyler jerks out of bed. "Y/N? are you okay? What happened?" He asked.

"I-I had a bad dream that you were trying to kill me," I say with tears going down my cheek.

Tyler wipes the tears. "Y/N, I love you and I would never do that!" He says.

"I know that, but you kept saying I was using you for your fame and money, which is so not true," I say.

"Do you wanna sleep with me for the rest of the night?" Tyler asked kind of awkwardly, I don't know how it would be awkward since we just got engaged!

I go into Tyler's bed and I lay next to him. "Goodnight Tyler, I love you," I say.

"I love you too, Y/N," Tyler said and kissed my cheek.

---------------

---------------

A/N: I feel really bad for not updating but srsly there has been so much drama in my life that the cops were even involved! This is no joke it is very serious, if y'all wanna hear what happened then just dm and I'll tell u ;) alright guys I love you and goodnight.