Chapter 7

Louis POV

God what the hell is going on we didn't do any of that shit. We didn't even kiss even when I really wanted to I knew of I did she would hate me forever.

I heard Mrs.Perry pick up the phone maybe she's calling Emma's parents, well mum.

"Hello" Mrs.Perry said into the phone.

"Hi Princess" A male voice filled the speaker phone. I turned to Emma to see her emotionless one moment but the next all the color drained from her face.

"Em are you ok?" I asked

"That's that's my" she stopped whispering almost scared to say who it was that was on the phone. Damn it just like this morning.

"You can tell me Ems" did I just call her Ems i guess I did. I like that nickname it will be her special nickname only I can call her. Wait what the hell Louis. Are you starting to fancy her.

"My d.." She said so quiet I could barely hear her.

"Your dad" I ask almost pissed that he made her feel this way. I hate that guy and I don't even know him. But why? I don't know I guess it's just cause the way he makes Emma feel.

"Ya" she says but quickly adds.

"Don't say anything you might regret ok" she says but almost comes at like a question.

"Ok" I say

"You promise?" She asks

"Yes" I say.

"So how's your day?" Ems dad asks Mrs.Perry.

"Great guess who's in my office though?" Mrs.Perry says pissing me off Emma doesn't need this. Hearing her dad love another women and being all concerned about her day but yet he's the same man who made Emma cry for who knows how long this morning.

"Who? Is that British boy Louis?" He asks

What the hell how did he know my name and that am British. Maybe Emma was right maybe my fake American accent was really that bad?

I mean I have cotton in trouble before at this school before but not enough for her to go home and complain to her husband and him remember my name.

"Yes but guess else?" Mrs. Perry said.

"I don't know who?" He says almost annoyed.

I give a quick look to Emma and she gives me pleading eyes not to say anything. I nod in response to reassure her that I won't talk.

___________________________

Emma's POV

Oh her we go? My dad or should I say Tom since he isn't really my dad. I mean he is by blood but he isn't in a way. He wasn't there to be a father for his children he ran off with another women when I was only 5 years old. Then everything fell apart my brothers started doing drugs staying out late. I saw with my own to eyes at 5 years old my mom but rock bottom and she never fully recovered from that.Everything was messed up nothing was right I grew up knowing everything wasn't perfect and that fairytales didn't exist.

Now my past is catching up with me. And I hate it but I can't stop it. I just it to run it's course.

"Your daughter." Nancy said looking right at me.

A/N

Hey guys so what do you think will happen leave your comments below, vote and don't forget FANGIRL!!!