The Devil Gets Robbed

Lilith POV
Miss Yusa and I talked as we walked into a Mgronald's. When we walked up to the counter a girl with light brown hair up in pigtails smiled at me and got ready to take my order while Miss Yusa talked-no wrong word picked a fight with a man behind the counter.
"Um... So... I've never been here before so... Any recommendations?" I asked awkwardly.
"Oh in that case I'd ask Mr. Maou," She said pointing to the guy that Miss Yusa was fighting with. "Umm... Mr. Maou this girl has a question for you." He turned around and smiled at me and asked
"Yes ma'am? What do need?" I smiled sheepishly before replying.
"I'm not from around here so I was wondering what you'd recommend..."
"Oh in that case I'd suggest a-" he was cut off by a gunshot. A group of men from one of the booths stood up and revealed guns.
"On the ground! All of you! Now!" One of them shouted firing his gun at the ceiling. I stood frozen for what felt like minutes before Miss Yusa grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to the floor. I sat numbly as I stared at the gunmen in front of me. I vaguely heard one of them say something to Mr Maou. Through my stuper I noticed one of the men yelling at a woman who was holding her son my vision tunneled as he raised his gun to point it at the little boy's head. Time seemed to slow as I watched the man turn off the safety.
"No... NO STOP!" I shouted rushing at him. I grabbed the gun and started pointing it away but as I did I felt it touch my side and before I could react the man pulled the trigger and I felt blood seeping from the bullet wound. Ignoring the pain I checked behind me to make sure that the mother and her son were alright. I smiled at them as reassuringly as I could with my shirt starting to get soaked in blood. Then turning back to the gunman I wiped the blood that was leaking from my mouth and glared at him.
"What kind of monster threatens a child?!" I asked animosity in my voice. "You can't even deign to call yourself human." As I said this i noticed my vision getting blurry. Damn... I'm losing too much blood... I thought as i collapsed. I looked over at Mr Maou and I noticed that there appeared to be some sort of miasma surrounding him and the space around him seemed to be losing it's color. As I looked closer I noticed that his eyes looked like they were glowing but I chalked all of these observations up to blood loss as I lost consciousness.
Maou POV
I felt everyone in the shops fear coursing into me as I walked up to the gunmen in the middle of the room.
"Hey Chi, Emi call the police ok? And make sure to ask for an ambulance while you're at it." I said not taking my eyes off the bastards in front of me. "You morons picked the wrong shop to rob, you know that?" I asked as I let my magic build up inside me. My intention had originally just been to scare the living hell out of these guys but after they attacked that girl Emi was with there was no way I was gonna let them off that easy.