Dear You,

"You came spontaneously. Without a notice, without a signal. You just came. Unexpectedly.

I can't explain but there's something about you that makes me feel at ease. It's like I can go and dance in front of  you like a woman who completely lost her sanity even though I barely know you. Because it feels like you've been my old friend though I met you for the first time. For just a short span of time, I started trusting you. You're my safe haven. It feels like I'm secured and protected when I'm with you. When you embrace me, it feels like no one can harm me.

My old friends started feeling jealous towards you because we're always together. We're really inseparable. We are instant best friends. It may seem absurd, but yeah. I started to introduce you to them so maybe you guys can get along. But it didn't work, they still hate you. Until the time came that my friends want me to choose between you and them. It's really hard to decide. Because I can't just leave them and waste the friendship we built. But I can't leave you. I know you need me that's why I stayed. I stayed with you. It may be wrong but I already made a decision. Because I know you need someone to be with you. A companion and a friend. To hear your sentiments, to have someone who is willing to listen about your shits and your rants on how life messed up.

We really enjoyed having each other by our side. You were my happy pill and you said I'm your teddy bear. Because I'm the one who comforts you and the one you can cry with. I never regret befriending you even my friends felt neglected and abandoned.

I used to be with you that I can't imagine my day without you. I can't imagine my day without your presence and your crappy jokes, without your smiles and your rants about life. I became so dependent to you. But everything I said, I typed rather,  was just the memories of the two of us. The memories we shared and the memories I will always treasure; and my fears when I still have you. It was a temporary bliss. I wish I wasn't reminiscing, I wish you're still here. Because you came spontaneously and left unexpectedly.

P.S: And now you're gone, I will never be whole again..

Your Teddy Bear

2035

Psych

-- fin