One lonely road.

THIS IS A TRUE STORY.

1:00am

Chris was feeling particularly moody tonight. He and 5 friends were getting back from a club.

These freinds each had a history behind them:

· Ashton: Stole a car from his school

· Elisa: Painted on the side of a cvs (graffiti)

· Ridley: Got five speeding tickets in two weeks and didn't even pay one.

· Ryan: D.W.I. multiplied times throughout the two years he's been driving.

·Rayden: Fights at school

So, as you can assume, they were getting ready to find trouble. They were all crammed into Ryan's shambolic Mini-Van. He had been drinking a little bit at the club (and by a little bit I mean one pack of beer). None of the others knew that Ryan had been drinking that night so, they let him be their chauffeur that night. He was doing fine until they ran out of gas.

"Ryan! We don't have any fucking gas! what's your problem, man? Didn't you know?" Rayden was getting hot headed.

"Nooo," Ryan stuttered, "We were fineee fivve minutes agoo." His words were almost impossible to understand.

"SOMEONE HOLD MY PURSE I'M ABOUT TO BEAT HIS ASS"

Rayden threw her purse aside and took a swing directly at Ryan's nose.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down Ray."

Some one uttered from the back seat.

"Shut up you two! Do you want me to drive?" Ridley questioned.

"Sure." the crew shoke their heads in agreement.

-A.O.