"It's Karkat." I corrected him.

"So?"

"YOU ARE GETTING ON MY FUCKING NERVES NOW!" Karkat said.

"Jack um....its Karkat not kartka." (Y/n) said.

"Oh sorry babe." Jack gives her a kiss on the forehead. (Y/n) doesn't smile or blush she just looks at her book. "I need to talk to kartka and solx." Jack says and pulls us out of (y/n) bedroom.

"You two fuckers can leave (y/n) alone okay? I don't want her to be around you disgusting trolls. You pathetic trolls that are useless and ugly. You will never have a chance with her Sollux. She doesn't need you, she already has me. " he growled at us.

"HEY YOU DO NOT INSULT US YOU FUCKER! SO YOU CAN SHUT YOUR UGLY ASS UP! WE KNOW WHY YOU-" I shut Karkat mouth again.

"You are pulling (y/n) away from her friends and family. That is not what you are supposed to do. You can't make her do what you want." I said.

"Look who is being tough now."

"I wasn't."

"Sure you weren't. Now I don't want to see you two fuckers around her. I also don't want to see any of your Fucking trolls around her." Jack said. "Now if you tell her what happened then I will beat you and your friends up. Now leave."

He left back to the room.

"WE ARE NOT GONNA TO DO WHAT HE SAYS RIGHT?" Karkat asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"SOL-"

"We are gonna leave and hid and wait until he leaves and we come right back." I whispered to him.

"Ok lets go." Karkat agrees.

We walk back to the room and say good bye. Then we go outside and hide and wait for Jack to leave.

(Y/n) p.o.v
I just stayed quiet and then Jack came back. He kissed me and then Sollux and Karkat came in and said goodbye. I was about to say something but then Jack looks at me and I close my mouth.
"I have to go too baby but I'll see you later."

"No don't come tomorrow because I was just want to be alone okay?" I say.

"Sure anything for you." He gives me a kiss on the mouth, I kiss him back but I didn't felt.....it just didn't felt right.

He leaves and then I start to read my book. Then a minute later Sollux and Karkat come back in my room. I just look at them and say nothing. I mean there is nothing to say to them.

"(Y/N) there is something you should know." Sollux says and I just look at him and then suddenly think how the fuck he is actually adorable and cute. What the heck (y/n)?! Stop those thoughts.

"(Y/N) DO YOU LIKE JACK?" Karkat asks and I nod my head.

"WHY AREN'T YOU SPEAKING?" He asks again.

I open my mouth and but then close it. Damn why can't I talk now? I am not a mule!

"You don't like him right?" Sollux said.

"I-I do I guess." I answer.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'I GUESS'? IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T LIKE HIM." Karkat was right.

"I'm planning on braking up with him but I just can't bring myself to it. I don't want to hurt his-" I was cut off.

"WHO CARES WHAT THAT FUCKER THINKS! (Y/N) HE IS USING YOU." Karkat blurted out.

"He is taking a advantage of you (y/n). He is not a good guy...." Sollux looked down.

"I can not believe what you guys are saying ! You guys are my bes-my friends why would you say that?" I got mad.

"We are just your friends, not your best friends?" Karkat said then I suddenly got sad.

"Karkat I...I didn't meant that." I said.

"YOU HAVE CHANGED A LOT SO WHY SHOULD YOU GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME AND SO-" Sollux cut him off.

"(Y/n) we miss you and we are not trying to hurt you and....we love you and want you know the truth. You use to be a happy person and now you are not. You use to hang out with us but now you don't and hang out with Jack and his friends. Um.....we should go." Sollux look at me and left with Karkat.

I started to tear up and then I let all my tears out. Then I stop crying and then when I did Jade knocked on my door.
"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Yes." I reply and she enters.

"Sis I have something you need to see." Jade said and she sat next to me.