"You.. do understand why I reacted like that, right?" Yoongi looks at him sincerely but Jimin only has his gaze towards the play ground area.

"Yes, I do." Jimin responds briefly, making Yoongi slightly nervous. Was he still mad at him? He hopes not. He shouldn't be.

Yoongi was about to speak again, when Jimin cuts him off.

"And I also understand why you got mad at me. You had the right to, honestly." Jimin heaves out a sigh. "But I hope you're not mad anymore. I don't want you to be furious at me anymore. I don't like it."

"I'm not, Jimin." Yoongi reminds him as he reaches out his hand to touch the other's shoulder, but he resists himself. "I've already thrown away all the anger that I've kept in me for a while now and truthfully, it feels great."

Yoongi couldn't see it, but a smile has formed its way at the corner of Jimin's lips. "I'm glad." he shuts his eyes for a few seconds before finally turning to look at Yoongi. "I wouldn't know what to do if you still hated me."

"I could never hate you." Yoongi softly says, staring intently into Jimin's deep, beautiful eyes. "And Namjoon made me realize things,"

"Jin-hyung, Jungkook, and Taehyung made me realize too." Jimin adds.

"He made me realize that I--we shouldn't let my-- our feelings destroy what we had or what we still have. I mean, when you confessed to me, I should have handled it maturely instead of bashing at you like that."

"I shouldn't have been such a hypocrite and a fool. I'm really sorry for liking you too late, hyung." Jimin blurts out, his lips quivering the slightest bit.

"You shouldn't be sorry for that, Jimin." Yoongi unconsciously places his hand on top of the other's crown, ruffling it softly before tracing it down to his shoulder. "You should never feel sorry for liking someone... for liking me. I'm sorry I made you think otherwise all this time, I was pathetic."

"No, you're not." Jimin lurches forward and hugs Yoongi tightly, pulling him closer. He felt warm at that moment. "If you were pathetic, then so was I."

"Then we're both pathetic." Yoongi croaks out a laugh, returning the heart-warming embrace. "I'm really sorry, Jiminie..."

"I'm sorry, too... for everything."

"You have nothing to be sorry for though."

"I know what I'm sorry for and there's a lot." Jimin says strictly, fingers slowly playing with the threads on Yoongi's scarf. "So just let me be sorry."

Yoongi shuts his eyes, sighing softly. "Okay, but just in case, I just wanna tell you that... I forgive you."

"I forgive you too, hyung."

"Thank you."

.

.

.

The two walk hand in hand, Jimin leaning against Yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi loving the feeling of having the other beside him.

They honestly don't know what they are anymore. If they're friends or lovers, or two persons who like each other but can't admit just yet.