Chapter Twenty Two- Adore You

Começar do início

(E- Edge L-Lita)

L- Hello?

E- Hey Lita! I just love the sound of his voice over the phone, it's just as sexy as it is in person.

L- Hey Adam what's up?

E- Umm, I was j-just wondering, if you're not doing anything today, m-maybe you wanna hang out or something? Aww! He's nervous!

L- Of course. I would love to. I could feel him smiling.

E- Okay! I'll be to your room in about 20 minutes. What room?

L- 213.

E- Okay. See you then. Bye Amy.

L- Bye Adam. I almost fell to my knees when he used my real name like that. Instead of going all tomboyish, I decided on some jeans, a crop top, and my low heels. I let my hair air-dry and loose curled it. I put on a little makeup, sprayed some perfume, and sat on the couch to wait for Edge.

Edge's POV

I still held the phone to my chest with my eyes closed, still not believing this is real. Lita said yes! I know I broke her heart in the past, but not anymore. I hated to see her like that. All depressed. This time will be better, I promise. I'm gonna treat her like the queen she is and deserves to be. I miss her. I'm so happy we're partners again. I got in the shower and washed up really quick. I don't wanna waste any time I have with Lita. Luckily we don't record Smackdown on Tuesdays anymore. From now on, it's live just like Raw. Which means I have a whole 3 days with her. I put on a shirt that made my chest and muscles pop out. Lita always loves when I wear those type of shirts. I put on some jeans and my shoes, sprayed on some cologne, grabbed my keys, put a piece of gum in my mouth, and headed to her room. I knocked on the door and it opened quickly to reveal a stunning woman in heels.

"Hey Edge." I smiled as she let me in.

"You look, amazing Lita." She blushed.

"Thank you. You look handsome yourself. I see you wore one of those shirts again." I smiled.

"I wore it just for you. Are you ready?"

"Uhh, yeah, just let me grab my clutch and I'll be ready." She went to the back and got it. I opened the door for her and we headed to the lobby. We walked to my car and I opened the door for her again and she got in. We started driving. There was an awkward silence.

"So, what do you wanna do first?" I asked her, breaking the silence.

"You're the one who suggested we hang out, so you decide what we do first." I smiled.

"I was hoping you'd say that. I hope you're good at driving with those heels. Especially tiny little karts." She looked at me confused. I smiled.

"Don't worry. You'll see." I said as we pulled up to our first destination.

AJ's POV

Jake was standing in front of the stairs. I wanted to run and jump and hug him, but I didn't. I was kinda mad actually. I walked up to him.

"Where were you Jake? We were all worried sick about you, especially me. Randy told me he found you, and when he tried to bring you home, you and your "friends" jumped him. Is that true?" All eyes were on him. He looked at them, then back at me.

"Yeah we jumped him. So what? He should've gotten in my business."

"He was only trying to help Jake." Mom said.

"Sit down mom, this has nothing to do with you." Jake said, getting loud.

"Jake, you shouldn't talk to your mom like that." Randy said.