Enemies with Benifits ♡ pt 1

Bree's Pov

I was in my English class, mind you a college class when I felt something hit the back of my head. I turned around and noticed Liam Peters.

Now, I've known Liam my whole life. We were best-friends until we got to high school and he hit a growth spurt and went from 5'5 to 6'1 like nothing. Then I went from an A cup to a C and got glasses.

Anyways, when we got to high school all the girls loved him and we stopped talking and he made up this rumor that I got implants. Which caused me to hate him and we haven't talked since. Unless it's telling each other we hate each other and here we are four years later still hating each-other... And hooking up.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out and saw it was a text from Liam.

Liam: Boys locker room? 10 minutes.

Bree: Can't. Drama class.

Bree: My place? hour and a half?

Liam: Sounds good. Wear something sexy for me ;)

Bree: Fuck off.

I heard him chuckle, and smirked to myself.

*Bree's house*

My Drama class ended up getting canceled but I didn't tell Liam that. He doesn't need to know everything, and he can wait an hour if he wants it that bad.

I was currently in my apartment on my couch, in one of his sweatshirts that he left over.

*knock* *knock, knock*

"Coming!" I yelled, standing up walking to the front door. I looked through the peephole and saw a very angry, very hot Liam. I opened the door to only have him storm in and roughly kiss me.

Him being 6'1 and me 5'6 he towers over me a bit. One of my hands were on his neck, the other shutting the door. Both of his hands on my cheeks, he backed me up against the door, pinning both of my hands above my head.

He licked his lips, and smirked at me.

"How was drama?"

"G-Good." I've always been a horrible liar, which is one of the reasons I was in drama class.

"Well until you can tell me the truth, I'll just have all the fun." He placed both of my hands in one of his, as his other hand moved down my side, to my thighs and up the sweatshirt.

His slightly cold fingertips barely touching me, but sending chills through my body.

Me making the stupid choice of not wearing a bra, making it easier for him to notice my hardened nipples. His thumb lightly brushed over my right nipple, causing my to gasp. He lighting traced around causing me to whimper.

His hand softly, but firmly squeezed my breast causing me to moan, I bit my lip knowing my moans would only fuel his fire.

He lifted up the sweatshirt freeing my hands, he bent down kissing down my chest and stomach until he was fully on his knees, kissing the waistband of my panties.

He lightly touched them, his finger moving down my slit causing me to shiver. He slid them down having me step out of them, he kissed up both thighs before softly licking me.

His tongue moving over my clit, moving in circles, strokes, every way possible. His left hand on the back of my thigh, his right on my breast, squeezing, pinching my nipples.

I moved my left leg on to his right shoulder, my hands in his hair.

"Liam.." I panted as I started to rock my hips against his tongue. His right hand moving down from my breast to my wet entrance. He teasingly slid a finger inside me causing me to toss my head back, pulling his auburn curls. "Fuck Liam." I could feel him smirking against me. His finger pumping me as I feel his tongue circling my clit. "I'm close, I'm gonna cum." I whimper, suddenly I feel nothing. I pant, opening my eyes only to see him standing in front of me. "W-Why'd you stop." I pout.

"You made me wait, I only think it's fair beautiful." He smirks, stroking my cheek, leaning down to kiss me. I moan as his tongue invades my mouth. My hands moving around his neck, as he taps the back of my thighs causing me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist. "Don't you taste so good angel?" He says against my lips as he carries us to my couch.

He sits down, as I straddle him. Feeling him Garden underneath me, I slowly start to rock my hip against him as he groans. "Fuck Bree. Don't be a tease." I smirk

Authors Note-

What do you wanna tell Joe Biden right now? Wassup baby, take me out to dinner. Ayyyoooo.