Her eyes fixed on the coming couple it was non other than songhyun and... a girl that was beautiful and sexy she can't deny.

He was holding her waist and smiling to her when her eyes connected she felt a sore in her heart.why the hell has he have to be here?  what kind of serendipity is this?!

Not one of Lisa dared to talk with other she felt he was trying to fix his eyes at the beuty beside him

When Lisa saw the one who was standing here too watching the whole situation smirking smugly

"Don't cry don't cry no no please Lisa be strong never cry in front of him"

Lisa kept telling herself

The ride was awkward and silent Lisa didn't talk with her husband she just stared out of the window

Lisa - Jungkook....Ehm....Did you plan to do that ?

Jungkook  - Jeez,ahh the sweet meeting with your ex

Lisa - was it you?

Jungkook - and if so....I already said I'm gonna make your life hard because you've hurt a lot of people

Lisa - I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ANYONE
could you please stop think fucking thing!! I didn't  do anything bad to you...or any other person for God's sake and if I did....what's your problem? why are you trying to hurt me?ARE YOU THE GUARDIAN ANGEL FOR THOSE PEOPLE I HURT!!?

He didn't reply to lisa and stayed focused with driving.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

Jungkook and Lisa arrived to his hometown.His grandmother actually lives here Jungkook know it's not normal for a couple to come here for a honeymoon trip.

But Lisa deserve to be sad and the last thing  he wants is to go for a honeymoon with her,But he was obliged to keep Lisa by his side because Lisa were his wife.

when he arrived he stopped the car and go out,Lisa was sleeping soundly in her seat,He opened her door and tried to to get her up

He saw tear drop on her cheeks without hesitation he wiped it,then he frowned

"I like seeing her cry but why did I do that!!?"

He took Lisa bridal style inside one of the workers came to take her suitcase.He went directly to his room and put Lisa down.

"I know she's a devil but how can a devil have such an angel face? I know it's just a mask so I need be careful"

Jungkook said to himself beating he want to kiss Lisa

Something was attractive on her lips that he wanted to tasts it again.He wanted to understand why his brother fell for her.

Jungkook grandma was in her room,she was happy.He apologised because Lisa didn't come to greet her saying Lisa will do later.

He went out to check the outside scenery and get some fresh air before it  became dark.

30 minutes later

He went upstairs to take a shower Lisa was sleeping soundly hugging her body.

He thought she was asking for warmth so he pulled the blanket to cover her and went to take a shower.

LISA P.O.V.

I opened my heavy eyes and I was surprised to find myself laying in a warm bed . the place was strange but I liked the room it was simple but unique.

I brushed my long hairw with my fingers and took of the blanket ready to stand up when I saw Jungkook shirtless. No no half naked

"Oh my gosh"