'Aw he's blushing, so cute' What are you thinking (YN), he just tried to followed me home. What if he was

"Oi! Can you get off me now" Ayato stated, breaking my thoughts. I looked down at our current position. I was practically straddling him, I could feel my face get hotter. I quickly got off Ayato and helped him up. Afterwards there was a very awkward silence between us.

"Well... if there's nothing you need I'll be on my way" I turned to walk out the alley.

"W-Wait" he grabbed my wrist "Do you wanna hang out or something" he stuttered while blushing, again.
'Is he a tsundere' I thought

"Are you asking me on a date"

"What! No, as if I'd ever go out with you"
'Yup, defiantly a tsundere'

Well I have nothing else to, I guess I could hang out for a while. "Sure Ayato"
We both left the alley and started walking down the sidewalk side by side not say word to each other.

~Timeskip~

We continued to walk in silence until we reached a park. It was the same park me, Ken, and Hide used to come to as kids. I remember how I would always hurt myself climbing trees. You know, I haven't climbed a tree in a while

"What the hell are you doing?"

I ignored him and started climbing up the tree closest to me. It took a while before I was at the top
"Oi you need to get down before you fall"

"Aw is mean ol' Ayato worried about me" I teased, this seemed to make him mad. I stood on the branch looking down at him until it snapped I started falling . I braced for impact but it never, instead I was in a warm embrace.

"I KNEW YOU WOULD FALL YOU IDIOT" he yelled holding me bridal style.

"At least you were here to catch me"

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE" he continued to shout

"Reminds me of when we were their age" Ayato and I turned to see an elderly couple ywalking by while looking at us. This caused me to blush while Ayato tched and dropped me.

"Damn old people thinking we're a couple" he mumbled, walking away. I guess it is pretty late, I should get home before Ken freaks out again.

~Timeskip~

"Ken I'm home" I shouted but got no response. It was almost seven o'clock, he should be home by now. I tried calling him but I got no answer. A little while later my phone rang, and I quickly answered.

"Hello"

"Is this Ms. Kaneki (YN)

"Yes"

"Your brother has been in an accident"

Ken's been in an accident? Is he okay? Is he even still alive? Just calm down (YN), but I can't calm down knowing something's happened to Ken. He's the only family I have left.

I quickly ran out the door and through the busy streets of the 20th ward, not caring about the people I was bumping into on the process

~Ayato POV~

Where the hell is she going running like that. I was currently perched on the roof of nearby building watching (YN). I wasn't being a creep stalker or anything (A/N: Sure if you say so -.-) I was just making sure she got home safely. Yeah that's why I'm following her, where is she going now.

I continued after her jumping from rooftop to rooftop until she went into a hospital. Why I'm s she at the hospital so late? Did someone die or something.

I look through the window of several hospital patients until I found the room she was in
WHO THE HELL IS THAT GUY! Tch, why am I getting so worked up, I don't even like her. She looked as if she was about to cry, maybe he is someone special to her.

~(YN) POV~

"Is he going to be okay Professor Kanou"

"Yes ma'am he's going to make a full recovery"

"So what happened to him"

"Well, he and a woman named Rize were both crushed by steel beams. Sadly, Rize didn't make it out alive."

I can't believe something like this happened I'm just glad Ken is alive, I don't know what I'd do if he died. It's sad to know that Rize died, she seemed just right for Ken too. I just hope he wakes up soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1239

I'll try to update as soon as possible!!! Until then ...........

See you next time ^_^