♥chapter 2♥

As we finished eating and cleaning the table. We went to the bathroom to wash the mud off the kitten so the mud won't get to the bed.

● 15 minutes later ●

As I finished cleaning the kitten I wrap a soft towel to him and rub it, then I pull out my hair blower and turn it on. While drying the kitten's fur, he try to capture the air I laugh as I play with him.

When I finished drying him up I went to the closet and change into my (favorite eeveeolution) pajamas in front of a kitten who is looking directly to my butt, I look at the kitten and said "oi what ya staring at" then he shake his head and start rolling around acting cute, I giggle to his cuteness and walk to the side of the bed where I place my Pokemon plush toys and take one of my eevee plushie which is a bit smaller than the other one down stairs, I sat on my bed and place the toy in his head as he starts to play with it.

I lay down and stare at the kitten playing 'what should I name him?' I thought for a sec and stand up and grab some of my eeveelution plush toys and place it in front of him I put him away from the plush toys and say "ok now since I don't know what to name you so I'll based in on my favorite pokemons, so once you go in one of my plush toys that'll be your name ok Kitty?" As I finished explaining to the kitten I sat down in my bed and look at him who's staring at me 'wow am I an idiot explaining thing that he'll never understand but some animals can' as I stare back at him making a staring contest 5 seconds later he blink and starts to meowing and runs to my hand rubbing his head and purring.
I pick him up to my level of my face and said "You know I your a weird one" I giggle and kiss his head as he purr and put him down facing the plush toys, then he look at them.

★kitten's pov★

In side my neko form I don't know why but I felt my cheeks heat up a little, As I look at the toys she said once I walked in front of a toy that'll be my name so I agree cuz I don't have a name yet I'm an abandon kitten, so I walk in front of the color...

To be continue....

The eevee plush toy he plays with

And the other eeveelution plushies

Btw the pictures are not mine

Sorry if the this chapter is short cut my mom is demanding me to slee,  so yea see ya in the next chapter :)