The telling

Draco's pov:

I finally did it. I finally asked her what I wanted to for tge past 6 years. We were going to tell Harry about it today.
"Hey Hermy. Hey Drake." Harry said as he came out of his room into the common room. All of the teachers had already left.
"Good morning Harry." Hermione said. Harry mouth dropped. I guess he saw the ring.
"Why is there a ring on your finger?"
"Ah well Draco asked me to marry him!" Hermy screamed.
"What?! When did that happen?!"
"Last night." I said.
"Well I'm happy for you." He said.
"Thank you." We said together.

Hermione's pov:

We went down for breakfast. We had breakfast. After all of our classes were over I went to Elliot and told him everything. He didn't believe me at first but then eventually he did as I showed him mum and dad's picture with me. He was not feeling good about the fact as I was his teacher too. He said that now I would get to boss him around and we laughed. I told him about the wedding too. He felt a bit weird as all of this was going to fast for him. Soon everything was fine. Draco and I decided a date for the wedding and told Mcgonagall about the wedding. We had to go tell my parents too. Mcgonagall said that one of my friends could tell them as we could not miss so many classes in 1 week. Draco and I decided that we would try to get a job in the ministry. Everything was going very well. We were having a small wedding. Draco and I made a list of guests.

Mr and Mrs Granger
Elliot Granger
Mr and Mrs potter
Mr and Mrs Ron Wesley
Mr and Mrs. George Wesley
Mr and Mrs Zabini
Mcgonagall

That's all. In total 12 people. The date today was 21st April the wedding would be on 19th May as we needed time to decide the venue and prepare the stuff. I was so happy. I got my family back. I got my true love back. I got a brother. Life couldn't be better.

Sorry this chapter is small but with school and tutions I don't find time. The next chapter will be better.
Thank you.