Chapter 12: For Better or Worst

You really hated this place, it was a place of fear. You stood in the middle of the room, Sportacus was by your side, his hand holding yours. Looking over with the corner of your eye, you saw Robbie sitting next to your father, he was wearing a cloak, hping no one would recognize him. Ipro only stood not far from where Sportacus was. The sounds of whispers were being heard around the room. You saw the elf before you, sitting in his high chair, Sportacus frowned a bit, yet the sounds of your son was being heard. You can feel it.

"Ithro-"

"Silence!" he ordered. "I never thought in all my years, you just keep coming back here."

"I-" he growled a little.

"However, your child, this thing is none other than a half breed." gasps were heard all around the room. You bit your lip, but kept your head held high. "My father would of been impressed. The law, shall still stand. This child needs to be eliminated."

"No, please!"

"I gave you too many chances, your just a human. How could this be, unless you are one of them!" Stefan hated for what was happening, he needed to do something. Robbie seem to notice, he took a hold of his hand. Stefan only saw the look in his eye, it wasn't time yet. Yet time wasn't on his side.. "Fae hasn't been around for so long, could you even be the child from the book." tossing it on the floor. Everyone seemed to panic. "They lie, tricks and all. I thought my father got rid of them all. Even that pathetic leader of theres." he spitted on the ground. You only curled your fists, didn't even realizing it, you felt something came over you. Wings sprouted, lights came, your ears form back to the elf shape. Fluttering up, you stared down at him. The whole room, gasps.

"You're wrong! Everything is wrong. How does this affect from what was in the past?" Sportacus gazed over to Stefan, he can tell he was itching to take action.

"The law still stands." he snapped his fingers, chains flew in the air. Your body growing weak, the elves were tugging you down. Sportacus couldn't move, his body felt numb, he was freaking out, staring at the high council.

"Stop! You're hurting her-"

"I should of removed that status a long time ago Number 10. Mating with the enemy a disgrace to your father!" hearing your screams after finally being on the ground. More elves came around you, holding you down. You struggle under their grip. "I'll finished what my father couldn't." hearing the mumbles, you felt pain.

"NO!" everything seem to stop, frozen as they all were. Stefan revealed himself, high on the air he was, face to face with the son of Maggi. Maggi only widen his eyes,

"You're suppose to be dead."

"I am not, nor am I going to lose her again. A leader wouldn't do this!" You only watched up,

"But-"

"You are not Maggi, my kind no longer exists because of him. You are not him."

"Fae are the enemy-" Stefan placed his hand over the son's face, showing him images of what really happened, the friendship, the peace all thrown away. Stefan finally let go of him. He couldn't believe it. "How..how could he have done this?"

"We may play tricks, but we put aside our difference in order to help each other." time began to unfreeze. The magic died down, the elves that held you down were gone and your son was in your arms. Sportacus felt his body and began to rush over to you, holding you while looking down at his son, he seemed unharmed. He only began to stood up,

"We have made a huge mistake. Forgive us all." that was the end.

~

You couldn't believe this work, no one was hurt, everything seem to go back to the way things were, well..

"Mama..." his first word. You couldn't be much proud of him, in his bedroom you were. Stefan only lifted him up in the air, he kept on smiling.

"You will make a fine fae indeed."

"He's only half, father."

"Just like you, my dear." you hugged your father as he placed Ithro on his lap. You looked up at him, before looking down at your son.

"There's so much I want to know about you, yet..."

"What's that?" you couldn't stop thinking about your home, the children must be worried sick not having Sportacus around.

"We will be leaving soon..back to our home."

"What if I come with you."

"Father-"

"I missed out so much, __________. I don't mind leaving this place, too many bad memories. Sega will be fine on his own." you kissed his cheek, smiling away.

"I'll go tell Sportacus the good news!" running off and out the door. Ithro only looked up at his grandfather.

"She's just like her mother, Ithro."