All I Ask

It's been a week since you left, but It seems a year had been pass.

I can't fathom what I feel right now, I've been longing for your existence here by my side, hearing your voice sweetly whispering in my ear, your laugh that echoing inside my head, your sweet little gestures that make me blush, and your beautiful eyes that melts me everytime you make an eye contact with me.

I miss you, yes. I fucking miss you.

I want text you, but I can't. I want to call you, but I really can't

Funny, isn't it?

Because I don't have a right to do these shits. I have no right to have you..

I know it is forbidden, it is wrong to love you. But how can I stop this, how can I unloved you.

It's so hard to teach a heart that's already beating for someone.

It hurts that you know it, from the start that it will just break you into pieces, torning your heart, leaving you so hopeless and broken..

I know. You are my loved, but for you I'm just a Special person. Because I am your Bestfriend..

Just a fucking BESTFRIEND! I really should stop imagining that one day you will see me as a Woman that you love wholeheartedly, the way I see you as my future husband. I want to stop all of this Feelings that is very forbidden and bad. Because it can destroy our relationship..

Relationship? Ha-ha

I am happy that we have that. But not what I expect, because it is a Friendship only.

I know, you are shocked the day I said what I truly feel for you.

That I love you, not as a fucking bestfriend, that will listen to all of your problems, making you happy whenever your sad, and supporting you always.

But damn! I want to be your girl. I ask you, but you didn't response. No. Actually you response..

And until now I remember the words that Comes out to your mouth, words that stunned me and rippped my Heart out.

"You are my bestfriend, you shouldn't love me."

Yes. I shouldn't. I know.

It hurts so much. I am hopeless, I am stupid, maybe I am really crazy..

But All I Ask is let me loved you even if it is impossible that you will love me back?

All I ask is can you hold me like I'm more than just a friend?

All I ask is can you be mine just for tonight?

All I Ask. All I ask....

Please don't leave me, don't leave..

But you left.

You left me so broken, that I don't know when I will be Fixed..

You left me crying like a there is no tomorrow and begging and asking you to stay..

You left me so Hopeless..

I wish that I shouldn't ask.

So that all of my sweet nightmares and Heartbreaking moments of my life did not crash me so much..

But one last thing.

I ask you to forget all of what I ask that night.

All I ask is Forget me.

But for now,

For me I will just love you continously until there is nothing left.

End..