Chapter 14

OOOOH MY FLIPPY GAWWWWDDDD!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 930 READS ON THE WHOLE BOOK!!! AND IDK HOW MANY VOTES....BUT THANK YOU!!!! I KNO ITS NOT MUCH BUT ITS LIKE AMAZING FOR MEE!!!! OMG IM DYING!!! Anyone kno a good hospital? lol jk but thank u so much i love u all!!!

~~~~~~~~~

Izzy's pov:

Recap:

Then he walked in...

~~~~~

I sat there trying to ignore him, focusing on my cereal like it was the most interesting thing in the world... I LOOVE this cereal, its the honey-nut Cheerios!!!! They are so damn good!!! ugh.... I could just die eating them!!! OMG THE DAY THEY MAKE CHOCOLATE CHEERIOS IM GOONA DIEEE!!!

I started eating some more out of my bowl, until the bowl was gone and i heard some glass breaking... WHAT THE FUCK?! I looked up still holding my spoon in my right hand. I saw Zayn standing above me smirking and i looked down and saw milk, cheerios, and glass scattered all over the floor! OH MY HOLY SHIT!! I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD THAT KID IM GONNA- my thoughts were interrupted when i heard Zayn say "Oops" he said with sarcastic-ness filling his voice. I just ignored him because i really am not in the mood to fight right now and who the hell knows what he could do to me...

Now how the fuck am i supposed to clean this shit up?! Zayn left the house because i heard the front door opening and keys ruffling in his hands. I got some towels and a broom with one of those dust pan thingy's, and started to clean it all up. Once i was done... even though i don't know how that was possible because my leg hurts so freaking bad right now! I tried to get up but failed... I got a bit wobbly and couldn't grab on to anything an fell backwards.. I hit the back of my head hard on the wooden floor...

And passed out...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT UPDATE GUYS!! I JUST REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE!!! please vote and comment... it truly means a lot if u do... please do so... THANKS LOVES!!!