Safe

(Your point of view)

*Time skip to four months later (after season two of the anime I would hope) bought to you buy the end. The end is loading*

It has been four months since Eren left doing who knows what. I've just been stuck here and I haven't alerted anyone to my presence. I've just been doing whatever - mostly researching my theory on titans. If my theory is correct, we could try and save the people who have gone mindless. If wrong, then I've wasted my life away. I long to tell Hanji and the others about my reasoning for my theory, but... But everything would be messed up. They'll treat me like a monster, if the possibility of me being a titan shifter shows up. I've tested it with Hanji's pretty accurate formula. Nothing ever happened.

Eren is also still being kept under close watch, along with Armin and... Mikasa. She still scares me. So, that would mean... unlike Eren... I'd be completely alone. No one would be there for me. But if I don't have solid reasoning for my theory, then it wouldn't matter. It'd be trash. Akham's Razor. The more evidence means the more likely. However, it would be for the better of humanity if I shared this information. What to do, what to do? I wish Eren was here. He would probably not come up  with the best solution, but he would console me. It's what he does best.

I put down the sewing needle I was holding. I was making Eren a little something. In case, I go away. It was a scarf like the one he gave to Mikasa, except it had many tiny embroided apples on it. Jean may be a horse face, but Eren is certainly the one with the gut of a horse. I'm really worried. It has really been so long. And when he came back, I was going to throw myself away. I decided I would have to tell them. It's one sacrifice to at least try to help. I picked up the needle again and embroided some words. To Eren, from (y/n). This is great. How am I going to tell him? I won't tell him. I'll show him. Somebody ran into the room. A cadet... "(f/n) (l/n), an officer would like to inform you that Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, Levi Ackerman and Hanji Zoë have returned." The cadet yelled, clearly out of breath. I muttered a thank you and quickly left. I pick up a pair of hand cuffs on my way.

When I walked outside, the streets were lined with people. They were celebrating their return. I saw Eren, he looked pretty high in spirit. The higher he feels, the lower it'll bring him. The troops had finally made their way inside and the five the cadet mentioned,plus commander Erwin, headed for a large room. I joined them. "You shouldn't be here brat," Levi said coldly. Eren ran up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss. "I missed you so much (y/n)!" Eren exclaimed cheerfully. It took him a moment to realise that I was looking glum. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked me in a serious tone. I gave him the scarf. "I missed you and I'm going to miss you again," I told him. Tears pricked in the corners of my eyes. I wondered over to Levi and handed him the hand cuffs.

"This will take some explaining to do," I told him. I explained to everybody everything. And under the orders of someone superior to commander Erwin, I was arrested. I looked at Eren. He was wearing the scarf. Some guards were holding him back. "(Y/n)!" He yelled, trying to fight back. "Eren..." I said, starting to cry. "I love you."

And that's the end. It is done. It is dusted. Not all stories have a happy ending. Maybe one day I'll write a sequel, from Eren's point of view mainly. Who knows? But that day is far from here. I want to pursue an original story. About zombies. These aren't your regular zombies, however. You shall find out when I write that story next.