How i got it

Assalamualaikum readers I am a Muslim girl and I am proud to be so alhamdulillah I am thankful to almighty the creator of the worlds who granted me such a wonderful family and also all the gifts he had given to me. I'm a third sibling and only sister of three brothers.

I'm a teenaged girl, college student & I use to trust all the people of this world and even believe their words but sudden changes occurs in me by 05-06-2016 I was completely shattered I don't trust anybody

Neither believe in their words I believe this world is full of fake people and then they destroy other's happiness for their happiness and peace, does it really make them happy? I hate to cry in front of people and expect something from them when we knows that they cannot do anything.

I love imagining rather than to expect more.  I live in an imaginary world and it's one of the best.

I love crying in front of my lord,even begg in front of my lord couse lord is the only one who can do everything, you know what, I even don't share my pains to any one except one of my friends like ibbu and specially my pretty secret diary.

Writing my secrets inside my diary which consists of code words that's only known by me,reading the stories and to write the stories is the most favourite & fabulous  passion of mine, I love being in touch with books

Yes I believe in LOVE, yes it's true that true love exists in this world. That's why my mom loved me when she even didn't see me, It's just we should have all the powers to face this harsh world then only we see the happiness.

I got the habit of reading and writing the stories at very early age of my life, a girl called £!fa who stay in front of my grannies home she was a first writer for me.

I was really crazy about her works, my first book  *EK BAR KAHO KI TUM MERI HO* which was written by herself. By then I got an great enthusiasm to read & to write the stories hereafter.I have been start reading the novels

My first novel is *I TOO HAD A LOVE STOREY* by Ravinder Singh even this book is amazing. Then I got a deep interest in these things believe me I may some time avoid eating and drinking

When I start reading stories because I cannot wait a while what will be the next scene hence I get scold by my mom and then I go for eat;)

I wrote my first book called *DIRE DIRE TUM MERI HO* in my book as a student of 5th standard and my sweet friends were enjoying my book they encouraged me by their comments I love you guys

You make me rock few of my friends like mak,hana,rahib,zaib samra & khajju many more.
I love mentioning their names,special thanks to Allah who granted such a great talent in me.

Then my parents and my friends. Mak she always keep saying me to join wattpad but some how I couldn't at last on 09 august 2016 I was on wattpad and I felt like the whole world is under my knee.

I had the habit of reading books at most and now the world's library is in my pocket wow! I was really glad about it. My first book on wattpad is *TRUTH MAY HURT FOR A LITTLE WHILE BUT A LIE HURTS FOREVER*

first book which was read by me was *MY WATTPAD LOVE STORY* it's really amazing

A humble request to all buddies please do not break anybody's heart take care of your words, think before you speak feel before you act couse your words only be forgiven never forgotten.

If you don't have an intention to make her or him as your wife or husband don't ever make her or him as a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Everything will be counted in the day of judgement remember that at least keep fear of that.

A short advice to my sweet friends, you get what you believe from this world and expect, be like a proton and always stay positive. Whatever you do good or bad people will always have something negative to say about  you ignore them and go forward life is beautiful. Do what you enjoy, enjoy what you do

I hate people the one who cheat with my trust, people having double faces and liars

      * A harmful truth is always             better than a useful lie.*

I have much more to share but it's enough till now Thank you Jazakallahukhairah...

Just  stretch your lips and keep smiling:) stay blessed..

Do vote & comment :)