Finding jake ~ amandas p.o.v

Hey lovelies thanks everyone for reading and voting ... I bet you guys want to kill me for not uploading and I'm so sorry for that I've been really busy .... Anyways here's the third chappy love you guys ❤️❤️❤️

_______________________________

Amanda's P.O.V

"Hey, Have you seen Nathan ?" I asked Mario, mari's new boyfriend, Nathan is Mario's brother, he is also my boyfriend... it's really complicated because I only think he's cute but jake is a whole different dilemma... jake makes me want to do things I never even would have thought of but he's older I don't think he even sees me as an option.

"Yea he's waiting for you atthe entrance" he replied looking me up and down.

I scoffed and walked away i don't even know what Mari sees in him he's so UGH ... he's not even worth my patience he is such a player I hope he doesn't break Mari's heart!

As I neared the entrance I instantly saw Nathan

" hey nate" I said giving him a hug and a light kiss

He seemed shy and awkward... See here's the thing with me and Nate I met him through Mario...apparently he had a major crush on me, and we got too know each other though he always seemed shy and I can't stand that in a guy... I want someone confident, and dominant. My heart instantly screamed jake but I put it aside. I am with Nate now and I have to move on!

Me and Nate started walking down the halls hand in hand

I smiled as we entered the cafeteria, and quickly found Janet. Me and Janet have become really close she's like the sister I never had, she understand me .

I pulled Nate towards where Janet was seating and plopped down next to her

"Can I talk to you Amy ?" Janet asked me

"Sure jay"

"In private !"

" Oh ok Nate can you excuse us for a sec" I asked and he nodded and left to find Mario .

"Amy I can see that you don't love him why do you keep trying to fit the puzzle pieces together when they aren't from the same box?"

"Jay I know and your 100% right I don't love him but I can't keep waiting on jake when I know nothings going to happen "

*flashback* two weeks ago:

"Amy I talked to jake today" Mari exclaimed

"He said that your to young even though your really pretty he can't risk that "

" WhAt?!?! he said we had a chance I can't deal with this Mari I get I'm only 16 and his 18 it's even illegal but isn't age just a number ?!?!"

"I know how you feel but you should let go nothing has even happened between you two. You guys don't even talk, just let it go"

This is the day that I move on I can't wait on you forever jake, when he realizes that he wants me it will be to late ...

*end of flashback*

"Amy you seem so distant since you started dating Nathan, just let Nathan go we all see it isn't going to work out between you two" Janet paused and stared far off I look towards that direction and approaching us was jake ....

His muscles and abs strained his light blue v-neck, which perfectly matched his eyes... he did this boy hair flip thing and stared dead at me.

"Close your mouth" jay whispered. I looked down my face feeling really hot.

Instantly I heard someone clear their throat ... I already knew it was jake so I didn't even bother look up. he sat down on the bench by me and I tried to steal a glance but I met his eyes instead.

I was too caught up starting at he's ocean like orbs and his sandy blonde hair to notice that Nate was back until he whispered in my ear "I'm back" I looked at Nate my faced flushed and I thought to myself

'Nate can't even compare to jake... it's like a boy vs. a Greek god... who I'm I kidding nobody can compare to jake... he's well perfect in my head .

There's was an awkward moment and a lot of tension in the air between jake and Nate so I grabbed Nate's hand and pulled him to the breakfast line leaving jake with jay.

A couple minutes later the bell rang and i headed to class leaving Nate alone... i took my seat at the back, saving a seat for jay...I tried to do bell work wondering why jay was late to class

Then she walked in and sat down she passed me a note that read

:X GUESS WHAT JAKE TOLD ME !!!!!! :X

_______________________________

So please give me feedback on my story I want to know what my lovelies think

1. Jake or nate?

2. Should Amy trust jay ?

3. what do you think jake told jay???

Vote vote voteeee

Comment too please 😜

Btw "jay" is Janet's nickname