" Let's Take the Woods, Bad Idea" Chapter 1

Mia P.O.V:

"I'VE TRIED PLAYING IT COOL BUT WHEN I'M LOOKING AT YOU, I CANT NEVER BE BRAVE CAUSE YOU MAKE MY HEART RAISE!" My fingers slowly placed its self on the dreadful machine that has awoken me from my slumber.

What does a girl have to do to get some sleep around here? maybe another twenty minutes can do me some good. I snuggled back into the covers, were darkness over came me.

-------------------------------Time laps---------------------------

"MIA, MIA, WHERE ARE YOU! PICK UP YOUR PHONE, HELLO...............HELLO.........................! IF YOUR NOT HERE IN TIME I'M NOT COVERING YOUR ASS!" My best friends voice blared throughout the house, her eco's bouncing off the walls and into the bedroom.

I slowly opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the lighting and lifting my head to see I had twenty minutes before school started. My body flow up, only to be caught in the bed sheets and landing on the floor with a 'thump.'

It took me a few minute's to untangle myself from the bedding. But eventually I was off the floor and speeding towards the bathroom.

After quickly brushing my teeth and hair. I Rushed half way across my room,  I ran to my closet and did a split leap into the air to get over my chair that was in the way. 

"Cheer-leading is so handy at times like this.....................................I can't wait till cheer season come's," I got lost in my thoughts to notice I had  ten minutes before the bell rang.

I searched through my closet to find clothing, that was simple and cute. Maybe my white shorts and a button up short sleeves shirt.

'That would be nice"I thought. As I through on that clothing and grabbed my purse and put a piece of gum in my mouth. Then I ran to my door grabbed a pair of shoes, locked the door and ran towards the school.

 ---------------------------------Few Minutes Later--------------------------

My legs ran as fast as they can go but I immediately stopped when I realized I still wouldn't get there in time. 

"What are some ways, I could get to school faster?" My thoughts lead me to looking at the woods. "Maybe If I cut through the woods i could get to school before the late bell rang."

My legs lead me inside the woods

--------------------------------

After a few minutes of running. I didn't know where the hell I was running too. I slowed my pace and stood strait, trying to even my breathing. My breathing was eventually normal but now I didn't know which direction I came from. 

My thoughts were running wild. From crazy thoughts of being eaten by a bear or living like Tarzan.

"Maybe non of that crazy shit can come true, I can find my way out,"I chanted to myself. I then realized I had my phone with me. I checked for bars but non came into view. "This is the most crazist shit that has ever happened in my life," I screamed aggravated. That I was missing school and ontop of that I was lost in the woods.

But then I heard the most huskiest voice from behind, which made juice gather between my legs.

What do u think of my storie?

-Commment

-Share

-Like 

-Love

      -Mommy_1D<3