r&w. never-sent letters

Magsimula sa umpisa

with an aching heart, Willow Reed.

------

Willow,

This is what I was scared of, us two being awkward.

concerned, Ron Weasley.

------

Dear Ronald,

Why are you ignoring me? You're the one who went and snogged Lavender's face off. It hurts you know. Call me dumb, but inside I always hoped that somehow we'd work out. I was obviously wrong.

too naïve, Willow Reed.

------

Dear Ronald,

Is it always going to be Lavender now? You haven't written to me in over six months. You've shut me out after reassuring me that nothing will change. You're a liar Ronald Weasley. A liar who unintentionally has managed to break my heart into tiny glass pieces.

hurt, Willow Reed.

------

Willow,

Can't you tell that I need comforting? The only thing I want right now if for you to write me a letter saying that everything is fine. that we're fine. I don't want Lavender, I want you.

in need of support, Ron Weasley.

------

Willow,

Please don't let me leave. I love you.

desperate, Ron Weasley.

------

Dear Ronald,

Please don't leave me. I love you.

desperate, Willow Reed.

------

Willow,

So you got yourself a boyfriend. Are you actually blind or do you chose to toy with my feelings? Because last time I checked, I'm so bloody head over heels for you (and I don't try to hide it either) yet here you are, telling me that you're dating another guy. You're truly inconsiderate Willow Bethel Reed. Yet no matter how hard I try, I can't give up these feelings.

forgiving you, Ron Weasley.

------

Dear Ronald,

Just show me that you care. Give me one sign and I'll leave everything and everyone and run to you with an open heart.

head over heels for you, Willow Reed.

------

Willow,

I think I love you.

happy, Ron Weasley.

------

Dear Ronald,

Do you think breaking my heart is fun or are you just doing it out of pure evilness?

broken by you, Willow Reed.

------

Willow,

I was wrong about you. But why do I still feel butterflies whenever I think of you?