four

Meryl's P.O.V

Waking up in a warm bed in strong arms. Must've took me a thirty seconds to realize that this isn't a dream. And that I'm actually in Pierce's arms and not in Don's.

Honestly, I don't even know how it feels to be in don's arms and now...I actually miss him more than ever.

I wish I could hold him tight again. He may have made mistakes but so did I. Plus, he did it because...because I wasn't there for him anymore.

Stupid note to myself to ask Don.

1.who did you think of when you slept with another women? Did you think about me?
2.did you imagine it being me?
3.were you drunk?
4.does she kiss the way I use to kiss you?
5.can she be me when she replace me?
6.can she cook?
7.can she clean?
8.will she respect the choices you make in life like I do?
9.will she take good care of you?
10.will you forgive me?

Oh Don, if you get to choose her...please make sure she will take good care of you.

Tears starts dancing upon my cheek as I grab my rope and ran to the bathroom locking it. I start crying rivers, rivers and rivers.

Why am I like this?

Why couldn't I just be the wife he wanted maybe if I was he wouldn't have cheated on me!

Don, where are you?

Don's P.O.V

I sit in the kitchen with my face dropped in the palms of my hand. What on earth have I done? Never ever have I party with this type of regression.

Will she ever be able to look me in the eyes?

Will she ever...come home again?

I'm a MONSTER!!! a TRADER!!!

***
Pierce's P.O.V

I stand in the studio listening to Meryl's voice. Something made her sad and I knew it that moment right away.

Meryl's P.O.V

It's been two weeks and I haven't heard a thing from Don again. Well that's because I didn't have a phone anymore.

Taking the boat to Kalokairi to film Mamma Mia the movie, me and Pierce got to share a room. What we created the night we made love to each other stayed in that room and me and Pierce was just good friends and well...maybe more when there wasn't any eye witnesses.

We had to shoot mostly every scene a thousand of times.

Three weeks later.
Shooting the scene where I did mamma mia on the roof was sort of a...hard working experience. Same goes to dancing queen. Is was sort of hard but much more easy when you're working in a team.

Awkward to sing infront of people? Well it's not awkward or weird it's just...scary. Me and Pierce working together was the biggest part of fun I have had in a while.

"Meryl, phone for you." Amanda said walking up to me. She gave me her phone as I place it to my ear knowing it's Don.

"Hi." Is all I let out.

"Hi mom what's going on?" Oh crap! It's Grace.

"Oh hi Grace." I acted cool as I look at Amanda that smiled at me.

"Why aren't you answering your phone?" She asked angrily.

"It fell and broke sweetie." I replied.

"Okay. Dad doesn't seem good. He's really worried about you though." Grace said. I feel tears appearing in my eyes.

"I know sweetie. Anyway I need to go. We're shooting an important scene now. Love you." I said about to take the phone away.