Part 1

Reapers POV

"Ugh I'm so bored, might as well see where Geno is~" I opened a portal that leads to aftertale. Where Geno is. I went through the portal, closing it. I saw Geno sleeping on the floor, I walked to him, sat by him. I wanted to mess with him so I decided to push him with a pillow. Then he woke up. "Ugh, reaper is that you?" "Yes it is Geno~" I replied "go away!" He said with anger. I moved my finger attempting to poke him. "Reaper I will die if you touch me..." I completely forgot about that. I put my hands in my lap staring at Geno. "Soooooo. What do you want to do?" I waited for him to response after a few seconds "sleep, ALONE." he said tiredly with a bit anger. Then he fell back asleep. I wonder if I really touched him he would die or not? I poked his cheekbone. To my surprise he was still breathing! All this time. Then I hugged Geno while he was sleeping, then he started cuddling me. 'Heh cute Geno' I thought to my self. I kissed Geno on the forehead saying good night to him, he blushed in his sleep and cuddled me more.

Geno's POV

I woke up but with my eyes closed. I felt something warm and started to cuddle it. What ever it was I started to like it, I opened my eyes and to see it was reaper and he was awake! "Had a nice nap Geno~" I blushed extremely hard then I started to push him away "Genoooo. It's okay that you like me~" he overpowered me with his strength and hugged me. I blushed harder than him, "Let me go!" I yelled trying to push him away but it was no use he was already hugging me. "Shhh, just enjoy this Geno. Because I am." I blushed slightly more and my blush started to fade. I cuddled him knowing that he would cuddle me back, then he did. Then he picked me up carrying me up bride style. He carried me to his AU then his bedroom "R-reaper!" It looked comfy on his bed. He laid him self down on his bed with me infront of him, I pulled the blankets covering my face. He pulled the blankets away and kissed my on my lips (or teeth, mouth whatever I'm just saying lips and Ik their skeletons jeez) R-R-REAPER!!!" I blushed so hard my face was full of blush getting harder every second. Then I slapped reaper across the face, having a slap mark on reapers face, then I teleported away into my room. Reaper teleported to me still having the slap mark. "Geno, I'm sorry, I just couldn't help my self because your so cute~" I threw socks at reaper then he dodged them all "FUCK OFF REAPER! LEAVE ME ALONE! J.... JUST GO AWAY" I slowly started to cry with a pillow over my head. "Geno... I'm really sorry... I knew I shouldn't have done that... Can you forgive me?" He asked, I got up and hug tackled reaper and us on the floor accidentally we kissed making it look like I kissed reaper. "I- I didn't mean to do that!" I said quickly "Oh Geno~ no need to hide it, besides you love me anyways~"he rolled us over with reaper on top of me, he humped me slowly, did he drink lust honey?! He licked the bottom on my lip asking for entrance I didn't let him enter. Then he started to bite my bottom lip hard enough to make me yelp. Then he tongues kiss me moving his tongue around mine, I started moaned in his mouth. He ended the tongue kissing I whined lowly "it's okay Geno, you will get more~" then reaper started licking my neck teasing me, I had my tongue out moaning while reaper was licking my neck. "Hehe, you like that Geno?~" but I didn't reply. He started to pull my shorts down when he did he passed out on me. "Uh, r-reaper?" Finding out he passed out on my chest. I teleported him to his AU with me in mine. I pulled my shorts up and tried to forget what just happened... "So tired..." I said sleepy, I climbed on my bed and snuggled up in my blankets. "Why did I start to enjoy that... God I'm weird..." I slowly fell asleep on my bed.

Hello my sinners :D so I hoped you enjoyed that like Geno did~
Sorry if the story felt short to you. Next one I will make a longer one. Get it LONGER ONE LIKE REAPERS COC-
I'm sorry XD not sorry.
Oh and if you guys don't like how I say 'lips' in a part just deal with it and yes I know their skeletons. Bye my Sinners :D