Synopsis & Author Notes

Synopsis:

In the universe, there exists two kinds of people: Elementals and Non-Elementals. Elementals are those who have the abilities of one or more of the 12 elements: Lightning, fire, water, ice, mountain, crystal, magnetics, gravity, aura, shadow, illuminessence, and wind.

90 light years from Earth, in the Mirus System on the 3rd planet, Mirinia, a 16 year old boy, Marx Lambert, and his friends find themselves caught up in the chaos of the galaxy. An evil man named Kekk Bey of a sinister organization, ShadowFiend, destroys Marx's homeworld and kidnaps a friend, forcing Marx and his friends to become stronger to defeat this new threat and rescue him.

Marx is handed a key of leadership to a secretive organization, Renkai Guild, a small yet powerful organization with advanced elemental technology. He wants no part of it and only wants to save his friend. Will he save him? Will he begrudgingly accept the role of Guildmaster? What other adventures await them in the future?  

- TIME: The Elemental Chronicles

Author Notes:

This is the first volume in my first series I'm working on. I started writing the series over 3 years ago and have been revising and editing it since until its publication on September 7th, 2015.

All chapter content has been removed. A preview is available on its Amazon store page.

If you like what you see in the preview, please consider purchasing a copy of the book.

If you disliked the story, thank you for stopping by and giving me some of your time and consideration. ^_^

This book is now available on CreateSpace and Amazon.com; it will eventually appear in bookstores as well.

The cover is made by Nicholas Bellamio. I own the title logo; all rights reserved.