What the DJ Spins, a Cookie/Lucious Empire fic

"What if we get caught?"
"Who cares? I own the place."

Technically, Lucious and Cookie didn't reunite on top the soundboard. They reunited beside the soundboard. Lucious stood with his pants around his ankles while Cookie knelt in front of him, letting his cock slide further and further down her throat with every well-timed head bob. Cookie wished she had something to cover the top of her dress, like a napkin or a bib, but she had to settle for unzipping her dress, pulling it down to her waist, and tossing her bra to the side. Cookie wanted Lucious to remember what a grown woman's body looked and felt like, not some scrawny, high-yellow boxy bitch.

Lucious was trying so hard to be dominant in his stance, holding Cookie's hair in one hand as he watched her suck his dick, but Cookie knew it would just be a matter of time before she made his knees turn to jelly. She always had, even before they were married and Cookie had to work hard to make sure that Lucious's cum didn't get all over her Catholic school sweater.

Cookie smiled up at Lucious, encouraged by his little moans and whimpers. When they locked eyes, she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear - such an innocent little gesture always drove Lucious crazy - before increasing the pressure slowly, slowly, slowly. When Cookie flicked her tongue across Lucious's balls with her mouth full, Lucious bucked so hard that Cookie flew backwards and struck the back of her head on the mixer. That was unexpected.

The sound of skin and bone hitting metal was loud enough to make Lucious's eyes pop open. He stumbled backwards and plopped on the couch just as Cookie slumped sideways and became still. "Shit! Cookie!" Lucious jumped up to rush to her, only to tangle himself up in his pants and fall down next to her. "Cookie, you okay?"

"Mmm. I'm okay." Cookie was conscious, but barely, and her mouth was still filled with cum. She forced herself to sit up and swallowed, nearly choking on Lucious's thick wad. The pain was excruciating, but Cookie was too proud to admit it. "What, you don't enjoy Boo Boo Kitty's dry-ass debutante head?" she asked, rubbing the back of her head. There was a lump there that was going to be there for a while. She just hoped it would stop hurting before the White Party later on tonight. 

"You could teach Anika a thing or two. Maybe y'all could have a blow job contest or something," Lucious teased, crawling next to Cookie on the floor and kicking his pants off. "I'd be happy to be the judge." 

"Why waste my time? The bitch looks like a spitter anyway." Lucious roared with laughter. "See, now I know you're getting old, Lucious! You never would've let me get away with that."

"Well, you never did." Lucious stroked Cookie's hair and smiled. "You always said spitters were quitters. But you've done enough for the day, baby." Lucious pulled Cookie to him for a kiss. "Now lie down so I can return the favor."

As vulgar and gritty as his rap lyrics were, nobody would ever suspect that Lucious could eat pussy the way he did. Cookie had to brace one hand against the running boards underneath the soundboard or risk sliding into the wall headfirst. Her other hand stayed firmly behind Lucious's head while her cunt reunited with Lucious's warm, wet mouth. The rough feel of his tongue against her clit was driving Cookie out of her mind, and it was worth the rough feel of the carpet against her back. Cookie hadn't had rug burn in nearly 20 years. It was going to be a bitch, she knew. 

"Damn, Cookie," Lucious teased. "I don't know if you're going to pull all my hair out or smother me to death." If a bald-headed Lucious was suffocated to death between Cookie's thighs, Lucious couldn't think of a better way to go. It was better than dying of ALS, that was for damn sure.

Next, Cookie and Lucious's reunion moved behind the soundboard, with Cookie's hands resting on top of the flat surface while Lucious pumped her from behind. The sweat from their bodies made it hard for Cookie to stay upright. Even steadying herself against the glass with one hand and against the boards with the other wasn't doing much good, not with way Lucious was thrusting into her. This wasn't some multimillionaire making love to his Ivy League lady. This was a thug fucking his bitch.