Sheo

Chapter 1

It's raining and I can't find a place where I can avoid being wet. The taxies that pass by are occupied.

My clothes are soaked with water.

Gus invited me for a dinner-date and how am I supposed to get dressed that quick to be able to catch up. It's already 7:00 PM and our date is at 7:30 PM.

I think I might not be able to go there on time and the thimg is Gus is the kind of person who never wants anything to be late.

From a distance, I see man with a leather jacket and a blue umbrella. By the time he runs closer to me I can identify who he is.

Chapter 2

It's Theo. He took off his leather jacket and now he is just wearing a plain gray shirt. I can see muscles and the perfect shape if his body. He hands me his jacket and I put it on. It smells like the perfume that I gave him as a Christmas gift.

"What are you doing here? Standing in the rain and just waiting 'till somebody hands you an umbrella?"

I was speechless. How could I be so dumb to just stand their and wet myself.

"Theo, can you drop me to my house and call Gus that I will be a little late for the dinner?"

"Sure but your mom told me to keep an eye on you so I will go with you to the dinner."

My mom was never been overprotective. Why would she even tell Theo to guard me?

"But.." "No more buts"

"Fine." I say.

Chapter 3

After walking while chattering for 10 minutes we finally reach my house. He puts the umbrella on the side of the door.

I enter the front door and he follows. I see my mom in the kitchen but I just hurry to my room. My dress had been laid out on bed, neatly prepared.

My mom never did this to me. Does she like Gus for me?

I grab the towel and dry my hair. I take off my clothes to wear my dress. Then I hear somebody walking up the stairs reaching to my room.

"(knocks) Shai, what's taking you so long?"

"I'm coming, just putting a little make up."

I get outside my room and Theo is waiting for me leaning against a wall. I walk to him and he says "You look so beau-" I press my finger to his lips. "Just keep quiet, you know I don't like compliments."

"But, why?"

"I get you know... flattered?"

He laughs and I giggle. He leads me down the staircase and takes my hand like I'm the princess and he's the prince.

I walk to the kitchen and my mom is there. "Hey mom? Thanks for preparing my stuff and you know.."

"It wasn't me!"

"Wait, what? Then who prepared them?"

I look at Theo with a suspiscious kind of look. He shrugs and I find it really cute for him to do that.

"You went into my room, didn't you?"

"Well.. obviously. I was bored!"

I giggle and I walk to the door waving my hand to my mom. He opens the door for me and he escorts me to the car.

I'm still so bothered about Theo getting inside my room. What of he saw that notebook where I have my secrects kept. What if he knew that I like him.

No, maybe he didn't.

Chapter 4

We arrive at 8:00 in the restaurant and I see Gus waiting.

Theo is still there following me.

"Is it ok if you get a separate table?"

"Yeah sure but I'll be at the table next to yours. I'm keeping an eye on you."

I approach Gus and I show a wide smile. He just looks at me. I bet he had been waiting for hours.

"Hey Gus! I'm sorry I'm late."

"I thought you'd never come."

He offers me a seat and he sits to his own. I see Theo pulling a chair at the table behind Gus. He winks at me and I just smile.

Gus turns his head and asks Theo "What are you doing here?"

"Oh hey, I'm Shailene's chaperone. Her mother wants me to guard her."

He looks back to me and I shrug quite embarassed.

"Seriously? You still need a chaperone?"

"I don't. Umm I don't know with my mom."

Gus looks attractive with his tux but I'm not the type of girl who likes him. He calls the waiter and orders a meal for two.

He asks Theo if he wants to order.

"It's up to you."

"And wait, dude, I'll order a meal for this guy too."

The waiter looks at him disgustingly.

Our order arrives and so does Theo's. Gus keeps on mumbling stuff but I'm too focused watching Theo on how sexy he eats that I don't understand what Gus is saying. Theo is the guy I want.

He makes me happy and he's always there for me.

Finally the date's done and Gus leads me to the door. I wait for Theo in the parking lot and I lean my back to the door of the car. He finally arrives.