Prolouge

EunMi went out of her friend car and bids goodbye.As her friend drove away she went toward the main door and walk silently wanting not to wakes anyone up.She then went up the stairs when suddenly the living room light was turned on and there's a shout ' Happy Birthday ' .

She turned around and was suprised when she saw the whole family standing in front of her. She ran toward everyone and gave a hug. Until she realized that someone is missing. Someone who is important to her. Her father .

The last time they celebrated her birthday together was 4 years ago when their company was not that big and busy as now. Many things had changes the past few years. She often sees her father onece two or three months.she really do miss her father. She was staring  at the wall when her mother approached her and patted her back "its okay,honey! Cheer up ! I'm sure he will make it up to you" Her mother said with a cheerful smile and went back to the kitchen.

She sighed. "Eunmi-ah come play this game " Ara said as she grabbed EunMi and bring her to the living room .it's very usual for them to play games after celebrating birthdays.

EunMi sat next to MinHyun and smiled . MinHyun has been her best friend since kindergarten and Minhyun lives next door .The fact that she has some kind of  strange feeling toward her own best friend doesn't leave her mind everytime MinHyun does something or look at EunMi .

"EunMi , what do you want to play ?"    asked. "Let just play board game" EunMi said .As they played round and rounds of game , they decided to go to sleep. "EunMi, see you tomorrow "Jinyoung said as he went back to his room. They all bids each other goodnight and went to sleep .

THE NEXT MORNING

Morning came and EunMi still layed on her bed still deep in her sleep when her bedroom door creaked open revealing MinHyun who was smiling as he walks toward EunMi and sat on the bed . " EunMi-ah , wake up " said MinHyun as he patted EunMi's back "5 more minutes" EunMi said . MinHyun sighed. He took EunMi's arm and pulled her arm . EunMi sat up and their faces were inches away from each other .

EunMi widens her eyes. She quickly stood up and went to the bathroom and clean herself. When she walked out of the bathroom, MinHyun still sat on her bed playing with his phone. "MinHyun, let's go eat breakfast " Eunmi said and They walked downstairs toward the dining room.

EUNMI P.O.V

I looked around and saw no one in the house except the maids , my mother hired the maids only to clean the house . So it's just the two of us . " MinHyun, Where is everyone? " i asked confused as I roamed around the house. He shrugged and just continued playing with his phone .Maybe everyone had gone to their home or go to work. I sighed and walked toward the kitchen ." What should i make for breakfast??" . "Can you please make pancakes??"  Minhyun asked "No, If you want pancakes do it yourself "

MinHyun pouts when i said that of course he would be so lazy to make his own pancakes that he need others to make it for him. He started to throw tantrums like a little kid who just got his candy taken away . " Fine, Fine , i'll make it just stop throwing tantrums " I said as i grabbed the pancakes mix and began making them.

Once I finished making pancakes, As soon I  to put them on the plates but MinHyun hurried to the dining table and start devouring the pancakes. I sat down and start to eat . we ate in silence. "lets go to the mall later" he broke off the silence between us. 'why?' I questioned. its really rare for MinHyun to go to the mall actually. " I need to buy something" i nodded and told the maid to help cleaning the dishes . I went upstairs and quickly change my outfit.

When we arrived at the mall, MinHyun pulled toward the shops . I stopped following him when i saw a news . An airplane crashed . On the way to Incheon Airport . The list of passengers . Then i saw darkness .