Episode Thirteen

Scarlett PoV:

In the morning, I tried to wake up Alvin who was a sleeping head.

"Alvin, wake up!" I said shouting in his ear. Alvin closed his ear with his hand.

"Let me sleep my dear devil wife. You too join me," Alvin said, trying to pull me to bed.

"It's getting late Mr Alvin. You have an important meeting in the office today," I reminded him about his conference.

"I don't care!" Alvin mumbled covering him with a comforter. I hit my forehead with hand seeing his childish behaviour. This Alvin is a kid!

"My dear husband! If you wake up now, I will kiss you," I said, and Alvin opened his eyes at once. He gave a thoughtful look to me.

"Really? I don’t believe you. Prove it by kissing me first. Otherwise, I will go back to my slumber," Alvin said.

"No! You need to catch me if you want a kiss from me," I said.

Alvin glared at me and closed his eyes again. I placed a kiss on his forehead. Alvin smiled and opened his eyes. He pulled me towards him. I was on him blushing and smiling towards him. He touched my lips with his forefinger.

"You are making me lose my control," Alvin said giving me a shock. I didn't reply.

"Scarlett, I want to make love to you. I think we already took enough time after our marriage for this moment," Alvin said lovingly patting on my cheeks.

I moved away from him. Alvin got up from the bed and came to me.

"What is your problem? We are a married couple. I didn't ask for love-making as soon as we got married. I gave time to you to settle in and accept this new relationship," Alvin said to me.

"Do you love me?"

"I can't love anyone!" Alvin declared.

"Then how do you think that I will accept you? There is a lot of difference between lovemaking and mere collision of two bodies. I don't know what do you mean by making love. For me, it's sacred and can be happened only when two hearts become one through immense love for each other. Without love, it's just sex, but not lovemaking. I can't be one among those girls whom you brought to your bed for having sex. I am not of your type," I said seeing into his eyes.

"How dare you to speak in this way with me? Look, if I want you in bed, I would have done it even without tying this knot to you."

Alvin roared and inflicted pain to me by squeezing my wrist roughly.

"Alvin, it's paining," I screamed.

Alvin laughed at me.

"It is just a beginning. Tonight I want you to be in my bed for making love or sex, whatever you think."

"You can't force me to do it," I said.

"Are you challenging me, dear? I will surely make you bow before me begging me to make love to you. Your life will become a hell from now for rejecting me," Alvin warned me.

My heart was broken hearing such horrible words from Alvin for not accepting his proposal of making love. Whenever I feel he loves me, he proves me wrong by breaking me in a way where I can never recover.

"Is this the reason for marrying me? As I refused to get intimate with you before marriage, you married me, right?" I asked furiously.

Alvin tightened his hold on my wrist excruciatingly.

"Is it painful, baby?" Alvin said, pinning me to the wall and pressing his hard body against me. I couldn't breathe.

"I am sorry, please leave me," I requested him.