Her eyes followed him all the way until he was out of range. Gosh, she was starting to get hooked on him.

She walked into the changing room and quickly changed into her pale purple leotard and white ballet shoes. Then she tied her wavy hair into a perfect ballerina bun. Spraying a few puffs of delicate perfume on herself, Jane headed into the studio, confident. 

Nothing had changed. It was her same whacky ballet instructor, her same ballet team which consisted of eleven other girls and the same Jane. 

She threw her bags to the side as she and the other girls stretched and fixed their ballet shoes. Jane had had her pointe shoes since she was in seventh grade, her feet hadn't grown any. 

Across the room, Janes ultimate dance competiton, Rose Hollis, eyed her nastily. Ugh, same Rose as well. Rose was white, by the way.

Once they were all done stretching, Mrs. Carol, the instructor, called Jane over privately. 

"Now, now, now. Where you been, young lady?" Mrs. Carol asked.

"I've been...distracted. I'm totally ready to continue now, however." Jane nodded.

"I'm sure you are, but we've already learned a new number. At this rate, it'd be hard to pick it up." 

"I can do it, Mrs. Carol, I promise you I can." Jane pleaded, pouting a lip.

Mrs. Carol sighed, a bright smile appearing on her pale face. "I suppose then, you have until next week Friday, however." 

Jane nodded excitedly, "That's more than enough time. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you so much!" 

Mrs. Carol rolled her eyes playfully waving Jane off. 

Jane hopped happily over to the girls just as the classical music started and Jane studied them carefully. Even though she hated Rose with a passion, she only kept her eyes on her, she was the second best dancer compared to Jane. She was the only one Jane could actually learn something from. 

Rose's body moved fluidly, without hesitation or exhaustion. That's why Jane watched her. After the number was over, Mrs. Carol asked them to do it once more for Jane, then she'd try it along with them. 

The music started again and Rose's tan body and bright red hair bounced and spun to the music. When it was done, Jane was sure she could get at least half of the routine her first time. 

Jane went to the opposite of the first row than Rose, and stood in plie waiting for her cue. 

As the first gentle note dropped, Jane felt the rhythm course through her veins, fueling her with the passion she had for dancing. Playing Rose's moves over and over in her head, Jane quickly caught on to the moves, even though she was a bit foggy on some of them. Jane forgot the last moves and stood waiting quietly as the group finished. When they were done, Jane promptly clapped. 

"Wow, this is an amazin' routine. Who gets the honor?" Jane asked, scanning the room. 

Rose raised an arm. "It was me. I made it." She said, pursing her lips at Jane. 

Instantly, Jane crinkled her nose in disgust as if she was uninterested now, but on the inside she was beating herself up over the fact that Rose had actually created something...decent that Jane liked.

After about a half hour more or going over the dance, Jane finally perfected it. 

"You got it, Jane?" Mrs. Carol asked.

"Yes'm." Jane answered.

"Great. Now time for you to do it alone, everyone else had to. It's only fair." 

Jane shrugged, stretching her arms and legs as she walked to the center of the room. Getting in position, Jane gave Mrs. Carol a small nod, signaling she was ready to go.

The music started and Jane wandered into bliss. Dancing was something she'd was a little kid, spinning widly around the room, getting dizzy, then starting all over. If Jane ever lost Ballet, she'd surely be a wreck. 

Landing a double leap on pointe, Jane wrapped up the routine and turned to Mrs. Carol expectantly. 

Jane was startled to see Mrs. Carol's mouth wide open, and most of the other girls as well. Jane's panting was the only sound in the room. 

"Did I mess up?" Jane asked, breathlessly.

Mrs. Carol stiffled a smile. "That was the best I ever saw that performed, simply amazing, Jane." 

Jane smiled broadly, her eyes meeting Rose's enranged ones. Hm, jealous much? 

"That's it for today ladies, get out and go home." Mrs. Carol joked giving most of the girls slaps on the backs. 

After about ten minutes, all of the other girls had left except for Jane, Mrs. Carol was tidying up around the room until she went to grab her stuff.

"You stayin'?" She asked Jane.

Jane nodded, "I wanna get a little more practice in." 

Mrs. Carol smiled genuinely. "As if ya' need it. I'll see ya' tomorrow, Jane." 

Jane waved as Mrs. Carol exited the studio, leaving Jane all alone. 

Before she tried the routine a couple more times, Jane had to pee her bladder was about to explode.

She let her hair fall to her back and walked towards the bathroom. She was almost there when the strong scent of sweat hit her nose. Ew, weight lifting room, Jane thought. Usually, she never paid attention the what was going on in there, but something, something she couldn't quite explain drew her near.

Poking her head in the room, she saw a variety of boys at different benches, lifting or in most cases struggling to lift weights. She scanned the room for no reason in particular and was about to head back to the bathroom when something or someone caught her eye.

It was definetly Robert. She could tell by his handsome jaw line and his blonde hair, even though it was sticking to his forehead from sweat. She watched as he effortlessly lifted a long bar repeatedly.  It seemed so easy for him, just like dancing was easy for Jane. 

After a few minutes, Robert paused sitting up straight and for the first time, Jane noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. Nearly drooling, Jane stared hoplessly at Robert's gleaming abs and he stood up and grabbed a towel from a nearby rack. 

How hasn't he noticed me yet, Jane thought. 

Little, drops of sweat ran down Robert's toned body giving his body a sexy look. Jane didn't know it was possible for him to look even more appealing. He took the towel and shook it through his hair, making it messy in a cute way. His bicep pulsed and he did this telling how big they were. That was the moment that, if possible, Jane became even more attracted to Robert.

Reluctantly turning from Robert, Jane headed to the bathroom and then back to the studio. 

As she stretched out again, all she saw was Robert and his sexy body. 

When she turned the music on and stood in plie, she felt even more inspired. I mean, she had a hot boyfriend to look good for!

As the music started, Jane's body flew through the air, making her spins more majestic, her leaps more bountiful and her toe points even straighter. 

When she was done, Jane's panting took over the room, that was until the distinctive sound of clapping came from behind her. Jane's head whipped around to find Robert standing in the doorwar, sweaty and all.

"Whoa, you weren't being cocky."

---------------------------------

HI! Okay, so thanks for reading first of all, and I appreciate it so much. If you really like my story vote and comment, lol. The next chapter is gonna be good, fights and drama, aha. Anyways, thanks again and have a good day <3