Food poisoning parts one and two- for samanthawill27

Começar do início

The three of us loaded our plates up, piling on whatever looked good. I made sure to help myself to the eggs, sausages and ham like Louis had suggested and then everything else just went on top, toast, bacon, a muffin. It all just looked amazing, it was hard to remember the tips we'd been given for staying in shape when surrounded by all this incredible food.

My stomach felt like a bottomless pit as I enjoyed my massive plate of food, everything went down effortlessly and the flavours exploded in my mouth like popping candy. Louis had been so right about the eggs and sausages, they were so good. I contemplated stuffing my pockets before shaking my head at the weirdness of my own thoughts. Knowing my luck I'd stumble across a cute girl only for a sausage to fall out of my pocket and then that would be the end of that.

"Whoa, I'm so full now" Harry leaned back in his seat and let out a sigh, looking down at his empty plate.

"This food came from heaven or something..." I swallowed down my last mouthful of eggs and grinned happily. My stomach was more than full now and I might've overdone it a little but I definitely had no regrets.

"Didn't it, I dunno, taste a little bit off to you?" Niall frowned, stabbing at a piece of sausage and staring at it calculatively. I laughed, "hell no."

Niall put his fork down, sausage still stuck on the end of it. His plate wasn't scraped clean like mine and Harry's was. He still had bit left over.

"Either of you want the rest?" He asked, gesturing at his plate. I went to nod before a burp raised in my throat and I muffled it behind my hand. Niall held the plate out to me and I shook my head. As good as it was, I didn't think I could fit any more in without throwing up.

"Haz?"

"Nah, I'm full" he declined the offer to after a second of thought. We walked the plates to the kitchen and then headed back off to the room. The wait for the elevator felt abnormally long and then when the doors finally opened a flood of people flowed out before we could get in there. It took us up to the top story and we walked back to the room. It was a slower than our walk there, the food weighing us down a bit.

Niall swiped his card through the lock and the door opened. He pushed us inside before him and then he shut the door behind him.

"We're back Lou!" Harry called out, dumping his jacket on the counter top. The zip hit the marble and the loud sound it made made me cringe.

There was no reply.

"Louis?!" I yelled with a frown. He wasn't on the couch. He'd said he was tired, maybe he'd gone back to bed?

"I'm- uh, in the b-bathroom..."

I shared a confused look with Niall and Harry and then we all stalked over to the bathroom slowly. I knew that people used the bathroom, it was a normal thing obviously, but Louis' voice hadn't sounded very good at all. Something weird was going on.

The bathroom door was open.

I got closer and peered inside.

Louis was sitting on the floor with his legs stretched out in front of him and a pitiful look on his wet looking face. Sweat. He was sweating like crazy by the looks of it. And pale.

"I threw up" he croaked, looking up at us with a sad look.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked awkwardly, going past me and into the bathroom. Honestly I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to go any further in. The smell of vomit was pretty strong even from where I was.

Louis' response was a strangled grunt before he scrambled up and over the toilet before heaving and releasing a load of sick into the bowl with a sound that made me want to cover my ears. Poor guy, vomiting wasn't ever any fun.